1st timer... confused!?

HappilyMrs

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
WTT, Came off pill to track cycles before TTC, Using POM, Charting

Newbie here so please excuse if any of this doesn't make sense.

I came off the pill on June 13th, last pill of my pack. I got my period like I always do on the 16th. I then stopped on Friday. I decided to start using OPK on Monday(today) and I expected to ovulate on Friday(the 29th of June). Well, after a BBQ and a few beers hubby and I were :sex: and he ended up not pulling out. So I decided yesterday to take a ovulation test just to see if I could by any chance be ovulating. To my surprise I saw a second line, I tested again last night and the line is fading, and this morning... still fading. I'm wondering if their is ANY chance I could of ovulated so quickly after my period and now be coming down from my surge?? Also, my temp took a huge spike on Friday.
I've attached photos and my chart. I'd LOVE some input! :) thanks ladies!

1st pic- Sunday noon
2nd pic- Sunday 8pm
3rd pic- Monday 8am

Holding for 2 hours each time.

Attachments

• Sunday noon.jpg
    Sunday noon.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Saturday  8pm.jpg
    Saturday 8pm.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Monday 8am.jpg
    Monday 8am.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
  • June 2013 chart.png
    June 2013 chart.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
None of those look positive to me. I had faint lines before a + OPK and some days they were a bit darker than others. Keep testing, you'll know a + when you see one, my line was thick and darker than the control line.

i always get variable lines on opk's hun. your temps may be all over the place after stopping the pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->