1st timers, when did you start to show?

cparks1

Reaction score
I was wondering for all the ladies out there prego with their first child, when did you start showing? I'm 14 weeks and my bump is starting to be more defined. My regular shirts are getting shorter and shorter :hissy:. I can still sort of hide it in certain clothes, but I don't think I will be able to for much longer.

Between 25 and 28 weeks. I always had a really tiny bump and they thought Ryan would be a lot smaller than he is! I don't think I actually looked that pregnant until the last couple of months. It was so annoying on the buses when people didn't believe that I was pregnant :( I keep thinking I'd have loved to have a huge baby bump, but I'm sure I'd still have been complaining (maybe more so) with a huge one. x

I'm 36 weeks and nobody notices when im out lol Unless I take my jacket off and im wearin something quite slim. Ive not put on weight either, just baby. I was ordering the carpet for the nursery and the women asked why we were doing it so early (cause its bad luck..) she thought i was only 2-3 months if that! lol

every woman is different and carries different and i believe alot of it may depend on your body build. I am short and very petite with little fat, i started showing around 9-10 weeks with an actual bump and not just bloating lol! right now i'm 15 weeks and def can't wear my reg jeans without my belly band and all my shirts are super tight/short.

i started showing at about 14 weeks, butn then some days i wouldnt look pregnant at all, im 18 weeks now and showing but still fitting in to all my clothes although i dont think for much longer!!! hate my boobs though, and bloody maternity bras!!!!

To me, I was showing at 9 weeks. To everyone else "you just look like you've eaten a few too many macdonalds." LOL. I got my proper bump at 18ish weeks

im starting to show now got a really tiny bump but luckily i can still fit into all my clothes

Thank you all for posting, there is definately a variety out there, just like one poster said, we are all different. I think I am showing a little bit, some guys say that I still look good and they don't see anything but some girls that I work with say they can see a lil something. I still feel like it looks like I am just gaining weight (by my clothes), without my clothes, I see a bump forming. Only time will tell when I will get bigger. Thanks ladies.

I started about 10 weeks at about seven i was really bloated but at 15 right now its a baby bump getting hard and all... i can still put on my pant but no way will they button a few pairs wont even zip so for now i wear bigger blouses from the misses dept....:rofl: I hope i dont get to big but i cant wait until the belly really pops at times i just feel like i look like i have a spare tire, and whats even wierder is that at almost 4 months i have only gained about 6 pounds but look like its 10 or 12 oh well:wacko:

Depends what I wear, as I'm not skinny, people just think I'm putting on ALOT of weight lol, obviously people who know go wow ur look so pregnant I'm like rlly? good good XD
My OH said he could see it at about 15 weeks as stomach stared to become more rounder and firm, but became really out a 20ish weeks.

with my first, i had my little bump about 24 weeks.

Dont think it will be long before i start showing with this one as my normal pants dont fit me.

At 21 weeks I'm still wearing my normal jeans and some of my dress pants. People that know me can tell I'm pregnant, but I think strangers just look at me like I'm a weird kind of fat. LOL.

I had my first stranger ask when I was due when I was 10 weeks- I was surprised, it seemed a bit bold. By 14 weeks there was no question at all.

I got a bump at around 14 weeks but it became more noticeable at around 22 weeks

I've looked bloated since maybe about 12 weeks but it wasn't till about 17 or 18 weeks I really looked pregnant or couldn't fit in my usual jeans.

I had a bath and it was like it suddenly popped out. Since then I've been growing quite quickly.

With my first, I was first showing at about 24 weeks. Like Holldoll I was wearing my normal clothing, people just thought I was "a wierd kinda fat" :rofl:

I guess I finally popped good by 28 weeks or so.

This one, I was wierd fat by 14 weeks, and hubby started telling me I looked pretty pregnant at 18 weeks or so.

mine was 8 weeks to me and DH but 16 weeks i had to buy maternity jeans and everyone else has started to notice xx

I was about 14wks when I started to get a bump with my first, nothing major but I could see a difference for sure! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->