1st timers, when did you start to show?

i was convinced i had a bump at 12 weeks, little did i know!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/violentxpacification/us/Park008.jpg

When i eat me and the oh can tell i have a bump but then half an hour later its gone... lol

Shouldnt be long now till the bump is more permenant all the time!

I am only nearly 7wks and omg you should see my belly! Talk about a bump, i think that im gonna be the size of a house by the time im x amount of months. Honestly you can see the bump all ready and im not jokeing my mum keeps saying omg what are you haveing, triplets! lol
When i found out i was pregnant i was size 10, quite slim but now i cant fit in to any of my clothes. Ive rapidly balooned up to a size 16 within 7wks.Its not because ive been eating far too much or anything. I still eat more than usual but not that much.

im 17 weeks now and my bump look same like aquadementia in her 12 weeks. No one really believes that im pregnant.

with my first I didn't have a proper bump until I was about 20 week. Seems like I show sooner and sooner each time.

I popped out there at about 18 weeks. But now at 22 weeks, people keep telling me how small my bump is. :hissy:

:crib:Yeah I think everyone is different! I have always weighed 7stone before I got pregnant and I am nearly 22 weeks gone now and I only weigh 7.7stone!!! I have only recently started showing, although I have a nice sized bump its still very small compared to a lot of other people I know at 22 weeks!!!:cloud9:

The pic on my avater was taken when I was about 14 weeks and as you can see I just have a little bump, it depends on what I'm wearing whether you can notice or not. I can't really fit into my jeans very well but I'm ok in all my tops so far. I've got another uni interview on the 7th Febuary when I'll be about 16-17 weeks and I'm a bit worried about how I'm gona fit into my interview clothes! lol
xx

I started to show around 20 weeks, or rather I started to look pregnant finally as opposed to just fat :rofl:

i've noticed for a few weeks but now at 14 weeks I think others can almost egin to tell when I wear certain clothes.
It tends to go up and downa little (in and out!) depending on if I've eaten - think there's less room for dinners so they really protrude when I eat!!!

But I'm happy I now have a tummy. My old jeans wont do up without really squashing me - even my big pair which I used to not wear often as they were baggy and unflattering...heheh I love it!

In fact, a colleague just said this morning, while looking at my belly, that "wow, it's just exploded!"

I have a bit of a bump now but because my boobs have gone massive too when I look at someone face on I just look fat. If I wear a tight top you can sort of tell.

I had a hormonal breakdown in Red Herring on Saturday when I looked in the mirror in the changing rooms haha. I tried on these size 16 mat jeans (Im usually a 12) and they were too small! I was gutted and ran outside in floods of tears to my OH. Who laughed at me for being silly.

xxx

Here are my belly pics, so you can kinda see how I started to show...

first one is 11 weeks
second is 15 weeks
third is 17 weeks
fourth is 23 weeks

Attachments

• P2090729.JPG
    P2090729.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 101
  • P3070730.JPG
    P3070730.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 17wk bump.jpg