1st trimester bleeding... Advice

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Ok so last night I got home Work and I noticed that there was some brown and red spotting in my underwear so I went to emergency and they told me that my hCG levels were normal and they did a urine test and everything looks okay. I have had two other pregnancies the first was a twin pregnancy which ended at 14 weeks in miscarriage and my second pregnancy resulted in my healthy little boy so in my experience bleeding has never been a good thing but I am trying to cling to hope and have an ultrasound this afternoon at 12:30 PM I am just wondering if anybody has any success stories regarding early 1st trimester bleeding to help put my mind at rest. The bleeding is slowing down but I had some small clots last night and just a very light dull ache not really cramps.

Please only positive posts or nothing at all as I am trying to calm down.

I had bleeding at 6 weeks (I think), I had very little clotting and the bleeding lasted for about 36-48 hours. I also went to emergency and had my blood taken (HCG was fine), and had a ultrasound a few days later, and was told everything looked fine. I am now almost 37 weeks pregnant! Good luck!

Light cramping is normal, even without bleeding. You read my story so have hope. The chances are in your favour. xxxx

I had first trimester bleeding between 6-8 weeks due to a subchorionic haematoma. I am now nearly 37 weeks pregnant. Early pregnancy bleeding apparently much more common than its thought to be. Good luck x

Had my ultrasound and I am miscarrying...feeling pretty gutted...

:hugs: Sorry didn't want to read & run

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->