1st & yet-2-b-confirmed pregnancy aftr an early miscarriage|Emotions-all-over-d-place

venusgirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
This is my first pregnancy after trying for almost a year and right now, right here is where I'm even saying it out loud (apart from breaking it to the husband, of course). I've just started my 7th week (43 days) and have a doctor's appt. on Monday. And I'm painfully conscious of my body every waking moment. Even for the slightest twinge, I run to the loo to check if everything is okay 'down there'. I was gloriously 'pregnant' for 2 whole days in August this year, before I started to miscarry. And however hard I try, I just can't get that off my head and feel my current pregnancy is too good to be true. (I did get a very quick and dark BFP, twice on days 37 and 40) I feverishly google every 'symptom' and constantly worry if my little rainbow is safe and snug inside. I talk to him/her everyday, asking him/her to hold tight and tighter. I'm so worried and paranoid, while I should I be happy and excited. I know I sound crazy but just wanted to get this off me...I can't be on this roller-coaster alone anymore.
Thanks for reading, ladies.
Much love.

Congratulations!!!!
I can completely relate to you in this.
I MC in march this year and it was the hardest thing I have gone through. I was past the 3 year mark TTC when I found out I was pregnant this time and instead of being happy and excited...I was sad and terrified. I started feeling a little better once I passed the MC mark but I was still grieving from my first lost that I refused to get attached this time. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and everything was perfect and that was the time I started feeling happy and positive about this pregnancy. Hearing the heartbeat today made me realize I passed the danger zone and I'm instantly attached and have so much love for this baby. As time passes by you will feel better and better about it. Wishing you a H&H9Months!!

Congratulations! Your pregnancy is confirmed with your BFP ;)

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 Months :)

Congratulations!

It's completely normal to be so worried after a loss. I had an ectopic in May and when I got pregnant again in September, I was constantly worried that it could happen again. Like you, any little twinge or bit of spotting would freak me out. But it was all just normal. The first ultrasound really put me at ease and I could finally enjoy being pregnant. Until then, try not to stress about it. You've already made it to 7 weeks which is great! Take care of yourself and enjoy the journey as much as you can!

As hard as I know it is for you, try your hardest to just relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Stressing over everything is actually worse for you than anything else! I had a mc last year and it was horrible, but this time I just have a good feeling about this pregnancy and I try not to worry. It makes the days and weeks go by faster to just enjoy every moment I have with this little bean. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hi, I can relate exactly to how you are feeling. I have been trying for nearly 2 years and miscarried exactly a year ago after being pregnant for 4 days! I am currently just over 6 weeks and am experiencing all kinds of aches, pains, cramps and dull twinges. It is horrible. I am praying everything is ok as 12 weeks takes me till Christmas Day- and what a wonderful announcement I will have! I am trying to stay calm and positive but it is hard. You are not alone though. X

Thank you so much, kiwilove, for those kind words. I too believe I'll be much relieved once I hear the heartbeat. Monday can't come sooner. And congratulations on your pregnancy :) Wishes for a Happy and Healthy 9 months (or howmanyever left) :)

Thank you for replying, ajarvis. My wishes to you too for a safe and happy pregnancy.

Thank you so much, foreternity. I hope the doctor gives me an ultrasound on Monday and puts me out of my misery. My best wishes to you too for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

As hard as I know it is for you, try your hardest to just relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Stressing over everything is actually worse for you than anything else!

You can't put it better than that. Thank you for replying, MNgirl. I am trying harder than before, pulling out all stops to divert my crazy brain. When reading gets a lil tiring, binge-watching on netflix seems to work a bit ;)
And sending good wishes your way for a safe and sound pregnancy. Take care.

Thanks for those reassuring words, jenniferkate. Like you said, we are of course not alone. My 12 weeks would take me to New Year's Day and that's when even I plan to tell everybody.
My wishes and prayers to you and your little wonder. Do keep me posted. Would love to hear from you.
Until Christmas & New Year's Day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->