1WW! 7dpo 6th October. Anyone with me??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Well I'm here AGAIN but I've managed to hold off very well. Only just started obsessing and I'm already 7 dpo so only 1 week to wait now and I'll know my fate for another month.

I had a mc in July and have had 2 periods since then although we started trying straight away. I usually ov cd16/17 but I think I ov'd cd13 this month according to opks and ov pain but I'm not temping this month to try and be less crazy so I can't be sure , I could just be 6dpo.
Anyone want to join me for a final week of crazy ??

Xx

I'll buddy up with you, I think I'm 7dpo too, I got my first positive on an OPK using FMU on 30th September and we dtd on the 26th, 28th, 29th and 30th of September. Thing is I also got a positive OPK on the 1st October so I don't know when I ovulated. 30th would be Cycle day 14 and it felt like I O'd that day, had twinges etc but I think I have 28/29 day cycles usually so it easily could have been on the 1st or even the 2nd. We stopped doing it on the 30th so if I O'd later than the 30th then my chances are probably not great I know.

I haven't had any major symptoms apart from the old crampy twinge in my abdomen and pelvis, but my boobs do feel a little fuller somehow and maybe very, very mildly sore. Again could well be AF symptoms. I'm pretty hungry too but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me leading up to AF. I did check CM (sorry if TMI) and it was creamy, can't say I've ever noticed this before but then I don';t usually check.

I'm not overly hopeful this month as I think we actually might have missed my O date but here's hoping anyway. When are you planning on testing? I'm trying to hold out till the 14th when my AF is due but I have two HPTS in my cupboard so I'll probably cave and do my first test around the 10th October (I'll be 9/ 10 dpo then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->