1ww

im 6dpo and still waiting to see if the :witch: come my right boob has felt sore and i had a pain in my right side for a few mins i dont no whats going on with my body oh and my checks looks flushed :hug: good luck girls x

Tansey, I have high hopes for you, that is a high level on an unmedicated cycle from what I have seen on my tinterwebby travels :)

Your chart looks good loula!

Faye surely the :witch: can't be due for a while yet? Are these usual symptoms for you? Hope not and that they could lead to :bfp:

faith - what are your symptoms? Have you tested yet?

Good luck girls! :dust:

im 6dpo and still waiting to see if the :witch: come my right boob has felt sore and i had a pain in my right side for a few mins i dont no whats going on with my body oh and my checks looks flushed :hug: good luck girls x

hopefully that'll be a little bubba implanting :happydance:

Well another day, another long "nap" only got up at 6.30pm - see I do sometimes go through stages of sleeping a bit in the day, but then at night I can't sleep. this week have been sleeping 2-3-4 hrs a day and still faling asleep no problems at bedtime

No twingey feelings or anything today. My left boob was a bit sore earlier.

Isn't that a big pg sign? ooooh, exciting!

Think I have had every pg sign there is over the last 2.5yrs - I HATE symptom spotting, never let myself do it lol but it's contagious on here ;)

Anyone getting near to testing yet? Any symptoms?

i want to test but its to soon yet and if i see a :bfn: i will get all sad i want a :bfp:its not asking much is it girls:dohh:

I wrote down last months symptoms...so this month I wouldn't be to obsessed..
I am going to be to busy in my garden today to worry about it..LOL
BUT one symptom that annoys me right now........haven't pooped in 3 days! :shock:
TMI
sorry

I have the complete opposite chillbilly lol!!

I have for the second time this week got the runs, no indication in my temps of illness either.. wtf?!

DId a test this morning for Father's Day and it was :bfn: but not due till 19th ( long LP)

Im trying to write down all my symptoms this month so if not successful i cant do the same next month if its the same. I think recording everything will be good for me, i am a major symptom spotter, need to learn my lesson!!

KatienSam,

you're only 2 days behind me, good luck hun!!

Loula - i also got :bfn: but we'll keep trying hey! Only symptom is cramps on and off and tender boobs - all obviously also af signs. Am due on Tues.

Loula - i also got :bfn: but we'll keep trying hey! Only symptom is cramps on and off and tender boobs - all obviously also af signs. Am due on Tues.

you too hon xx

I have to wait till Thursday, you watch, it'll be a googly cycle that is late and further gets my hopes up argh!

:bfn: again for me but still not giving up! AF due tomorrow.
How's everyone else? :hug:

I have 4 tests ready to go.....tuesday is 9 days past O.....but i may cheat and do an 8 dpo test just because.
I have been really bloated...
( could be from 3 virgin daquiries, and late supper)
but I had to put on a skirt to hide belly this afternoon, so bloated already.
Had a few weird NOT AF cramps and quick sharp pain. Hoping it's implantation!!!!
good luck to all of you!!

Nothing to report here except temp is still on track :) I'm not aware of any more "feelingsd" in my lower abdomen now, maybe I imagined them...

Hello girls!may i join you?i'm totally guessing that i am due to test in 2 days ,i have just taken the first day i started losing as first day of af,as i was only 5+4 when i started mc in may.i have had cwcm,my boobs are aching slightly and i have little niggles in womb area!lol.
i'm not getting my hopes up tho,probably jusy gonna have a mega af!:witch::cry:

Nothing to report here except temp is still on track :) I'm not aware of any more "feelingsd" in my lower abdomen now, maybe I imagined them...

ok didn't imagine them then, got a tingly pinging feeling in left side and my bbs are aching and that normally happens at night not in the morning.

Aw tink...welcome....and oh so fertile after MC.
Good luck with testing. I will be holding out til wed. maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->