1ww

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i'm 6DPO, 7DPO tomorrow (obviously) but i have no symptoms so i would like to obssess with others coming to the end of another cycle.

CD22 for me and i have a 28/29 day cycle and can have spotting from as early as 9DPO telling me the game's over for that cycle. So today I went for a blood test and apparently i will get the results back on Friday.

In the past i would have been telling you about slight twinges i had yesterday and my bloated boobs but if i'm totally honest i have no symptoms. Has anyones else at this stage got any?
:dust: to all!

4 dpo CD17 cycle length 26/27 days :)
1ww for me as well !!! i am on the look out for sympthoms!!!! but i am really relax so...

I'm 6DPO although I'm CD26 of a 28 day cycle so I'm not sure if I've ovulated too late of if I'll have a slightly longer cycle. Only time will tell but the waiting is a pain in the arse!:hissy:

Hey there, CD22 for me - although I only just O'd! Not holding out any hope for this month so am waiting for AF so I can start afresh.

just a little over a 1ww for me, due on 19th - got a couple symptoms, mainly crampy/burning/furnace/hot feeling and had a wave of nausea this afternoon - I hate symptom spotting really, they are too much like AF symptoms aren't they? You get jaded after a while!
When are you all due/testing?

I will sneak an early test in this coming Sunday as it's Father's Day, but as I said, am due on 19th so still a bit early there really.

Hey Tansey
Pretty much lots of CM, high temps, hungry and tired... had to weigh up dinner over sleep yesterday - what a shocker!!
What is the blood test for?x

Hi girls...I'm gonna ride along here with you guys if that's ok.I am on CD21...only a little over a week to test!!!YAY!! Good luck to all you ladies this month. I hope to see all of our names on the:bfp: list this month!!:hugs:

welcome DEE H looks like we will be testing about the same time:)

If af doesn't get me before I will test fathers day aswell :)

Yes i am also hoping to test on Father's day - how nice would it be to quickly make a card and say Happy Father's Day - because you're going to be one! :happydance:
:cry: want it soooo much!

the blood test is a progesterone test to make sure i'm producing enough.

I get my results back Friday too ( apparently! ha believe it when I see it!!) what do they want yours to be above?mine has to be above 30 or am going on clomid, so not sure if I want it to be ok, or want it to be worse so I get clomid and increase chances of a mulitple! weird?!

Haven't really discussed the outcome/expectations with the doc i think he just did it to rule it out for my sake!

Well 7DPO today and no symptoms. I realised yesterday that although i'm only 7DPO/cd23 AF is due on Tues. Because i OVd on CD16 i'll have a shorter LP. Now wondering how far in advance i'll get spotting if i'm not pg as it can be 5days before AF which is TOMORROW!! OMG better get me https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:LhkX4EZ5uoTEBM:https://www.kazadtrading.com/ekmps/shops/kazadtrading/images/wr%255Bekm%255D400x300%255Bekm%255D.jpg and go on knicker watch :blush:

How is everyone else? Any symptoms? :hug:

hmmm how long will your LP be then? anything less that 10 will not usually end in a pregnancy :(

no sympthoms today either but yesterday i have some twinges on my lower stomach but nothing major ...
it's nerves racking the wait!!!!!!!!!

Good lucks to all of you girls, and I'm so crazy, I will test in 4 days

No one testing early then?
Any more symptoms anyone? Still have nothing to report!
Realised that i was 8dpo today and some people start testing from today. OMG it's coming to the end so fast - it's so different this month, perhaps i'm just losing the hype/belief until it happens.

Yes i am also hoping to test on Father's day - how nice would it be to quickly make a card and say Happy Father's Day - because you're going to be one! :happydance:
:cry: want it soooo much!

the blood test is a progesterone test to make sure i'm producing enough.

I read alot of your posts and i just wanted to say that the month i got my BFP,i had no symptoms (like you) I usuallly did!

Good Luck, let's hope this is your month.

afternoon Tansey :)

I've been in bed all afternoon, woke up with horrendous nausea and heartburn ( I think, never had it!) also had pinching/pulling twinges.

I did a sneaky test WAYYYYY too early yday or was it day b4, :bfn: of course! am not due till NEXT Thursday lol

I'll be doing another early test on Father's Day just in case.

I am getting my prog results tomorrow too, mkae sure you post on here what you got eh? If mine are still low I am going to be given Clomid.

Loula - sorry you aren't feeling well. Do you think it could be pg or are you ill? I used to suffer terrible with heartburn and acid indigestion so i know it's horrible. Is your ticker right? You have a longish LP?
I will post my results tomorrow.

I used to drink a lot of milk for my hearburn and Gaviscon liquid, which i think you can take if you are pg. Hope you feel better unless you are pg then at leat you'll be happy with it! :hugs:

Hi all, got my progesterone CD21 results back and they are all normal which is good. They were 65.8nmol. I researched what they were supposed to be and found that some clinics say over 30 and some say over 40 nmol. Also there is no mid-luteal level that predicts pg, so i can't get excited at my high level! Still happy though.

Also for our American friends - 30nmol is approx 10ng/ml.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"