2/3 days late, negative bfn.. Any hope?

Ambo - getting your head round all the acronyms are a nightmare! Haha, hope you get your BFP tomorrow.

Bobster - oooo small world, of all the threads in all the world, I live in York too!!! It is gorgeous, we were sat outside Kenedys on Saturday in the 'sunshine' (well, sun trying to break through!) x

Ahh it is a small world! I like Kennedy's. I miss sitting outside the old Oscars as that was a really nice place to chill out in the sun but I'm not keen on the food in the new one.

So you'll be having your baby in York hospital? I'll let you know what its like!

Are you still testing? I tested about a million times as I had 2 very early mc's so felt so different about this pregnancy and much less relaxed.

Kate's had a boy! Exciting news :)

I haven't eaten there, but I'll be sure to stay away!! :)

Yeah, I'll be at York, it seamed ok when I was in and out during feb/march, except they would give my husband a cup of tea because 'he wasn't a patient'

I'm trying not to test because I did 2 days in a row and day 2's were fainter and I've freaked myself out!! I'm working away from home tonight so going to test Wednesday morning when I'm back home. I'm hoping for a big fat BFP!

Do you know what you're having? I'm bizarrely excited about the royal baby!!!

I am too! Didn't think I would be. I really thought she'd have a girl.

I don't know what I'm having no. We thought as its our first we'd have a suprise but now we're starting to buy things its a bit of a pain to be honest. I have a feeling its a boy and so does OH so we'll see.

Heard mixed reviews about York maternity. I think it will be like anywhere and it will depend who you get. I'm sure its as good as anywhere else.

Good idea not to test too much. It worries people so much when it could be something as simple as too dilute urine etc. I found superdrug tests quite good and much cheaper too than frer's. Hope you see a lovely line on wednesday :)

Ambo - how did you get on? Fingers crossed you got good news.

Bobster - I've always said I would prefer not to know. My DH has a son from a 10 day fling when he was a teenager ( I know....) who lives with us full time, so part of me wants a girl so we have one of each! But I don't mind that much. I stupidly tested tonight when I got in, 40 mins after I last used the loo, it was still a faint positive. Should have waited until tomorrow!

Welll how many dpo are you now? From the late ovulation?

Don't worry I went testing mad. Think its normal (for ladies on here who are slightly obsessed anyway lol)

If I did ovulate late, which I think I did thanks to your lovely advice :) then I'm 13DPO today... I got 4 tests from the poundshop and I ordered a thermometer last week (before BFP) which came with 10 tests, so I'm surrounded in them. I'm going to allow myself to go a bit crazy poas!! I've done so well! Haha. In fact, think I might do another before I get in the bath! Ha

Well after all my wondering it turns out I might have been right to be nervous... I took 3 tests this morning, 2 fmu and 1 SMU. They were all much fainter than the tests I took 3-4 days ago. TMI alert - when I wiped it was tinged with a colour, kind of a very light brown. Think I'm going to have a chemical. I'm totally gutted.

We'll be heading on to cycle 15 I think it is and all we have to show for it is a mmc and now a chemical. All the while everybody around me gets pregnant at the drop of a hat.

My friend told me she was pregnant a few weeks ago (after 10 months of ttc) an her 12 week scan is going to be about a week before what would have been my due date. I was dreading it but when I got this BFP I thought that that would help me cope with it. Turns out its not meant to be!

Sorry to rant, today is not a good day.

Oh, mumtodogs I'm so sorry to hear that...totally gutted for you. It just obviously wasn't meant to be this month I guess (not that that makes it any easier).

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. I had 2 chemicals and I was trying over a year too. Have you rang your gp? It might be worth letting them know as they investigate after 3 consecutive mc's. Are you having any pains or cramping?

I know you already feel its a mc and sometimes our gut instincts are just right but there is still a chance you could be having implantation bleeding. Apparently brown or pink blood is quite common around the time of af so you never know. Has the bleeding continued or stopped? I read 50% early pregnancy bleeding can be normal and 50% can be mc. So sorry you are going through this. I know how hard it is. What I will say is don't bottle it up. I did that after the second one and it made it worse. Talk to your friends/hubby and get support. I thought it would never happen but it will. You've got pg twice now which shows everythings working as it should.

Take care and fingers crossed it all works out ok.

Thanks guys for your support. AF arrived with a vegance today, painful, very heavy and passing large clots. So chemical pregnancy for me. Gutted.

Wondering if this will ever happen for me.

AF has come today for me...am quite pleased though soon as I knew I wasn't pg I just wanted to move on to TTC cycle 2! I have ovulation tests ready to go, have started taking epo again and today took my first agnus cactus tablet (bit of a sudden decision) to try to shorten my cycles. This last one was 41 days which was better than the 54 days the cycle before but still rather long!

Just got back from Doctors, he's referred me to EPADS due to dates as he says this is a mc so need to check alls ok. He's told me I should wait 2 months before trying again.

Mrs t - sorry the witch arrived. I know what you mean about wanting things over with so you can get on again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->