2/3 dpo looking for a buddy

robinsonmom

Reaction score
Hi I am either 2/3 dpo. Wasted about a week poas and straining my eyes only to find out all those strong preg symptoms were O symptoms. Lol feeling a little silly finding out I am now in the tww looking for a buddy to wait with.

Hi! I think I am 2dpo too! Happy to wait it out with You! Xx

Hi Sammy
How long have you been ttcing? Do you have any dd or ds?

I'm supposed to be 5dpo today I think but that's based only on temp and ff has only given me dotted lines.

Hi, this is 1st month ttc number 2! Have 1 DD aged 3 (4 in Oct!) How about you? X

Hi Sadako good luck in the tww glad to have some buddies. Sammy I have a dd she'll be 10 in september.

I also have dd who is 2 and a half.
I took soy isoflavones this cycle and I think they're playing games with me a bit. I still haven't had a positive opk at all but ff has given me dotted crosshairs based on my temps which haven't been as high as last cycle (the first cycle I temped). It's dotted because I keep having wet and ewcm.
I am staying with family this week though so could just be the different room etc that's causing my temps to be different. Home today so we'll see what tomorrow brings! Sorry for rambling!

ETA I took soy because I have long cycles so if i HAVE ovulated it will have helped with that at least.

I heard good things about soy. I know what you mean, I hate when I add a new supplement to my cycle and it throws you for a loop lol. Do you get any other symptoms around O other then ewcm? I used to temp, it was my favorite thing it was so consistent and easy for me. Ewcm is a good sign of oing or preparing to O. I have long cycles to it can be frustrating.

Now I think I calculated wrong and think I am now 5/6dpo! haha. Hope you are both well - I hate the waiting game! Just want to know either way so can get on with planning the next month! x

Haha.. Deja vu I miss calculated this cycle as well. I am either 7/8/9 dpo. No symptoms good sign for me. Both my bfps I was 6wks with 1st bfp and 4wks with 2nd bfp. I get no signs just missed af very easy pregnancies. Lol

I'm possibly 11dpo but tbh I'm not trusting my o date either! I was away from my dh for a week so I'm not really in the game anyway! Just keen to get the next cycle started!

This is only my 3rd cycle this time but I haven't really be timing so I don't suppose it counts. Took 5 cycles over 8 months to conceive my lg. Before that I was on the pill for about 10 years and had no periods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->