2 bfp's but now terrified

emmerypemmery

Reaction score
I have really tender boobs so i took a test and it was neg. I was 4 days away from my period so I figured if i got one of the early detection tests (first responce) it would at least stop me from mega obsessing until I got my period. That was the theory anyway because it was positive!!!

I told husband that evening and then we ran out and bought another one, this time clear blue digital early detection, it too was positive!

Now I am petrified that I will get my period and something will go wrong!

so worried dont want to get too excited yet.... got really odd pains in tummy!

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS on ur :bfp: :wohoo:

Try to relax honey... I know what you mean! Odd pains - probably body adjusting to new pregnancy....

:hugs:

Congratulations! Happy & Healthy 9!!

We have been trying for just coming up to 2 yrs so this is all a bit of a shock really! Thanks for you replys

Congratulations. xxxxxxx

Congratulations honey!!! I have odd pains in tummy as well, try not to worry too much i had this with my little boy too.
Good Luck!!

I have really tender boobs so i took a test and it was neg. I was 4 days away from my period so I figured if i got one of the early detection tests (first responce) it would at least stop me from mega obsessing until I got my period. That was the theory anyway because it was positive!!!

I told husband that evening and then we ran out and bought another one, this time clear blue digital early detection, it too was positive!

Now I am petrified that I will get my period and something will go wrong!

so worried dont want to get too excited yet.... got really odd pains in tummy!

:baby::bfp::hug::hugs:

congrats hun !! and also can i just say, u get a lot of weird pains/cramps for few wk uknnow,i felt like af was cuming till i was bout 7/8wk ! but it never , and neither will urs, its just everything strecthing and getting in2place :hugs:

Congrats on your BFP. Get it confirmed at the DR's as soon as.

Congrats! I am going through exactly the same, my period is due today and I first got a positive on the 27th Dec..

Can't give you much advice as im worrying too, but try to stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->