2 bfp's but now terrified

my period is now due today!! been testing daily with cheap tests i got from ebay and they appear to be getting progressivly darker! I am pretty sure I am pregnant but still terrified! when does that feeling of terror go away? I really never expected to feel like this. I hope I am not terrified for the whole pregnancy!!!

Also I have an appt at the dr's on monday (whith the nurse to get some bloods done to check my fertility) it was sceduled as it should be day three of my cycle. Shall I attend anyway and ask for a preg test? How long do the results take to come back?

wow. I am in disbelief!!!

I would go to the appointment. The pregnancy test urines should come back almost immediately, blood can take a few days, depending if they are doing it in-house or what. Congratulations to you!!! That is fabulous news! What a wonderful way to start a new year! :D

hey, congratulations! im thrlled for you! when i first got my BFP on the day i was due (i had a BFN the day before that) i was still having period cramps and back pain up until about 8 weeks but never got any bleeding let alone period, so dont worry those pains are all normal and will proably never leave you alone until the LO is here.. xx

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

congrats have a happy and healthy 9 months.
the pains are normal its just all your ligaments stretching, so try and enjoy it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->