2 day implantation dip

justagiraffe

Reaction score
The last 2 days (7&8 dpo) my temps had dropped then this morning they are back up...could an implantation dip last 2 days?

stalking. mine dropped .3* on 8dpo and then another .2* today at 9dpo. my temps are still above my coverline but its discouraging. though i did think about it and ive been wearing less to bed the last 2 nights so im hoping THAT is what has caused the dip :-/ fingers crossed for you!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module4.jpg
    chartgraph_module4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 46
Mine actually went below the coverline for those two days and then was back above it this morning...I guess I just have to wait and see if they stay up in the coming days. I am still new to charting so thought I would see if anyone else had any ideas. Crossing my fingers for you too =)

Your temps seem very erratic so I would not count on it being an ov dip. Many times women have a dip and wind up with AF anyway. I would say you are no better off and no worse off than when your temps were high. I honestly don't know that those with a dip are any higher statistically of it being implantation vs. not. I know this sounds discouraging but really it just means the same as everything else - we don't know until AF either does or does not show. Good luck!!!!

Actually about 11am% of dips end in periods and 23% in pregnancy

I have a possible implantation dip in all my charts, they aren't a good sign. Your chart is alittle all over the place, and im not 100% sure if i'd even put an ovulation date when you did... Hard to say.

My vote is for no, unlikely to be implantation dips. The dips are only meant to be for a day, then rise the following day.

implantation dips are weird. ill upload my chart.

I thought for sure I was out when my temps dropped 2 days in a row. But I got my :bfp: and since then my temps have dropped below the coverline a few times and have shot up a few times. So I stopped temping.

I agree though, your chart is all over the place Giraffe :(

Attachments

• chartgraph_module5.jpg
    chartgraph_module5.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 95
thanks for the info everyone...got a bfn today so guess you were right when you said no

Are you using OPK's they may help track ur ovulation (as I don't see any on ur chart). Make sure ur temping every day. Implantation dips can be strange, but we can actually have dips that go below the cover line too and still be pregnant. Our bodies are strange!

I haven't tried opks yet and have only been temping a few months, we were just not preventing and hadn't had any luck so starting to ease into a more active trying

Is there anyway you can take a look at my chart from yesterday and today and tell me why FF has changed ovulation day from cycle day 11 to 12? And could the 2 day dip Post Ov be implantation dip?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2016-04-01-09-05-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-01-09-05-02.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads