2 day period. What does this mean for me?

TigerMaple

Reaction score
Ladies, I am normally 4-5 days, 6 days TOPS for my cycles. Generally, if goes like this....CD1 is heavy, CD2 is med-heavy, CD3 is med-light, CD4 is light, CD5 is light-spotting and by then I am either completely stopped or just spotting brown for several days afterward.

I have been temping for 7 cycles now and March was alittle crazy. I missed a day of temp right around the time I would NORMALLY ovulate, so I am not even sure when I ovulated in March, but I think it was around CD14. Cycles are 28-30 days. Right around the time I think I ovulated, I had pink discharge (NEVER had this before). Then, 4 days later I had pink/brown spotting again for a day, then a few days later started getting spotting again but lasting a few days this time. Now, I usually spot about 4 days before AF shows, so wasn't TOTALLY out of the ordinary. But, other things happened too that were very unlike me.

So, my period comes a day late and its usual flow. CD2 still have the norm flow but had weird pains in my left side very much like ovulation pain. I was like "I am ovulating already!?" Then had the same thing on my right side. On and off... Then, CD 3 I had stopped...just had brown spotting. Sometimes my period will disappear for about 12-24 hours then it comes back. BUT, never did....its been 3 days and it still isn't back...

What is going on? I have NEVER EVER had a 2 day period before. Since CD2, I have had weird feelings in my belly/uterus region. Today I have been getting alot of pains in my sides (alternating). It's all very very strange. Preg tests say negative, but from what I have read women have had the same experience and not get a positive until 8 weeks. Breasts have been feeling weird today, but aren't sore or any bigger. And just feeling overall weird.

So, what could this be?? What are the chances of it being pregnancy? Does it sound like pregnancy? Help! :wacko:

Pink discharge that sounds like implantation bleeding to me; just my opinion. If your period is short by 3 days and that normally doesn't happen I would consider it to be something to watch out. It's possible that your body isn't producing enough hcg for a test to come out positive. Are you just getting off any type of BC or anything? I would wait a few days to retest and see what you get then.

Been off BC since 2008. TTC ever since! I will wait a while before I test again, but I suppose in the mean time I will just assume I am not pregnant and move forward. I am starting my Clearblue Fertility Monitor along with my other regimens.

Next weekend is a friends wedding hours away from our place. Perfect timing cause I will be ovulating around that time. This should be our month finally! We will have perfect timing, mucus thinning agents, little to no stress, and looots of lovin heheh :)

Thank you for your help :)

You're experience sounds a little similar to mine from last month! The only time I ever spot is usually right after my period. So last cycle when I had four+ days of spotting in a row, prior to af, I was like :wacko:.
I didn't suspect I was pg because my breasts never became tender. They usually swell up and get sensitive before I O, then up to AF, but last month, nothing...so I had questioned whether I even O'd!
Then the craziest of all was a two day period! I always have one heavy, two meds, and two lights....but this one lasted only two days and was pretty light! weirdness. Sorry to say that I never found out anything except that I'm not preggers...I did go to doc since spotting was so abnormal for me she took swabs and they are being processed. I have two bumps on my cervix, so i thought maybe they were bothered by sex...?? We'll see when the results come through.
But since then no more spotting. And my boobs are just starting to get tender so I'm hoping for a super strong O!
Hopefully for you it means sticky bubba though!!! Good luck!

ps. you can click my link to see last months spotting days and 2 day AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->