2 day period?

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
I started what I think was my period on Thursday, but its finished today! only a 48 hour period? Normally their 4-5 days!

Is this normal for a first period after a MC?

I don't think anything is normal really after a m/c. I had a weird one my first... lasted almost 5 days. Was kinda on and off a little. I would think it was finishing at night, get up in the morning and wham, it would be back with a vengeance... so I am not sure what to say... Hope it finishes up and you get to O this month! Baby dust to you!

Well mine finally arrived 36 days after my ERPC and it was a really pathetic excuse for a period! It was so light I couldn't even use a tampon. And it lasted 2 days. My periods before were 7 days and medium to heavy flow for full 7 days! I wouldn't worry though sweetie xxx

Hi, my first period after mc came at 3 weeks after and it only lasted 2 days and was lighter than my usual period. i was worried in case i didnt ovulate with it be a short bleed so i started using opk's and i did ovulate the next month im now due my af in 3 days but after 3 bfn's its looking doubtful for me:-(

I think it takes some time to our bodies to recover from mc and everyone is different.

Hope you get your BFP next month xxx

Hiya, after I had a loop cone biopsy 10 years ago my periods changed their pattern, they used to be 4-5 days and heavy. They changed to 2 days with one being heavy and one being light - they never went back to 4-5 days but I'm healthy and there isnt anything wrong with me so I wouldn't worry - my friends are jealous I get away with just 2 days! Hope this helps a little bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->