2 days after a 6 day streak of positive ops I got another positive?

tryinfornum2

Reaction score
I had my mirena taken out the 12th of September to be able to start trying to conceive. I hadn't had a menstrual cycle since February 2012 because of my mirena. I bought oops to be able to start testing after I had my first menstrual cycle to be able to start trying for baby number 2. I had my menstrual cycle start the 14th of September and went for 3 days. This isn't abnormal as they've always lasted 3 to 5 days. I started the opks the day after it started. Based off a 28 day cycle I should have had my menstrual cycle start on the 10th but, didn't. I had my first positive opk October 6th. The line was visibly darker than the control line. Every day the test line got darker till October 13th when I had my first negative. We've been bding every other day if not every day since my mirena was removed and every day during the 6 days of positive opk. The 13th and 14th I had negative opks. Today I took anot her opk and it came back positive with a test line visibly darker than the control line. Is this normal or why might this be happening?

It is normal to have more then one session of positive opks. It's called gearing up for o but stalling out. Since you just had your bc removed your cycle may be a bit screwy for a while. Just keep bd and testing with opk. You should als look into bbt temping( basal body temperature) it the only sure way to know if you ovulated. ( other then ultrasound)

Wow congrats! You must have already been pregnant when you got the first set of positives! HH9M

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->