2 Days late, AF like cramps and BFN

beautybump

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Any advice you can shed would be much appreciated!!

I am currently 2days late. AF last month started 18th April - Ovulated 30th April - 25 day cycles.

Usually I am like clockwork - 5:30am every 25 days AF rears her ugly head..

This month I just feel different.

I have been having "pulling" like and AF type cramps for 3-4 days now and feeling wet (sorry tmi) I expect to see that af has come but nothing.

I dont have ant sore bbs or nips... I have been feeling the need to go more frequently to the loo.

I have tested both yday and today and both BFN :shrug:

I only ever seem to get AF pains the morning AF starts... and then im fine for duration.

Also you may think this is really weird... but my cat seems to be more affectionate towards me too!

Anyone had similar and got a BFP?? Help xx

Hi, beautybump and welcome to the forum! It is possible that you ovulated later in your cycle than you originally thought, in which case you would get a positive result later. Also, I have been having your exact same symptoms but I'm only 8 dpo. I've haven't had anything outside the normal pms symptoms, not even sore boobs, except going to the loo more often. If you ovulated late in your cycle, you could also be around the same dpo I am and will probably get your first positive around 9-12 dpo, though some don't test positive until 14 dpo so don't be discouraged if you still get :bfn: for a few more days. I plan on testing this weekend and continue until my period is due if it has not arrived by May 21st when I'm do. I will be stalking this thread to see what the outcome is! Good luck!

Hi! I am only about 4 dpo according to my calendar. I have like 10 days before af shows up but I get how you feel when you say you feel different. My cycle is about 30 days and normally I get sore bbs and light ovulation cramping a day before or the day I ovulate. But this time the symptoms came late.. & my bbs only ached for a few seconds but it was a sharp shooting pain around the sides at once and then its gone. It happened only twice today. Then all morning I had this "full" feeling around where my right ovary would be. And if I touched it I felt the pulling type of pain too. It didn't hurt a lot though just like if it was tender. Not exactly sure what it was, but I've never had that. I'm only 4dpo though I have a while to be really symptom spotting lol I hate the tww. >.<

Aww yeah I've heard that cats and dogs can sense it. Are you ttc? And I would wait another couple days to test. If still negative with no af test on the last day af would've been. Let us know your results! :)

Hi lilmisscaviar. I'm not sure if I ovulated later. It was due around 28th.. But I didn't get the ovulation pains until the 30th.

Maia. No we are not trying.. But not preventing either.

So I'm 3 days late today..
Still cramping and very gassy!

So I did a little internal (sorry for tmi again) cervix is higher with milky white discharge. So sign of AF. Did a quick 99p test - BFN!!! Arghhhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->