2 days late, and no sign of AF

short momma

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am posting this mainly out of curiosity to see if anyone has any advise, or insight into whats going on.

My husband and I arent exactly trying, but we arent preventing either. My periods have been fairly reliable at the 28 day mark (one month I had light spotting crud the day before, then got AF full blown on the 28th day). I am 2 days late with no signs of AF. Yes, I realize this isnt that late, but its enough to have me wondering. I took a test Sunday evening after I didnt get my AF, and it was negative. Took one this morning, and it was negative again.

With my 1st I got a positive 5 or so days before I missed my AF, then with my 2nd I got a positive the day I missed it. With my 3rd my cycle was messed up because I was still nursing. Also, there was a lot going on at that point in my personal life, so I wasnt paying much attention. I do remember testing the day that I thought that I was supposed to get my AF, and it being negative. It wasn't until my 2nd was having trouble nursing that I tested again. With my 1st 2 my dr. said that I ovulated early in my cycle, with my 3rd he said that I ovulated late.

So, my question is, how long should I wait to go in or test again? and, has anyone else had anything like this happen, and what was their out come?

I am now 4 days late. I took a test yesterday afternoon and there was a tiny tiny thin faint line to make a plus. Though, it mostly looked negative. I called my dr. and she put an order in for a blood test. I can go in whenever I want to get it. I am going to try to wait to go in and get it done. See what happens today, maybe go in tomorrow. Ultimately I would like to wait till Monday to go in since then I will be over a week late. Also, if I do get my period I didn't waste my time or $. But, then again, I dont know how much will power I have to wait :shrug: lol

Fingers crossed for you! I know what you mean about wanting to wait, if you're set on not wanting to go until Monday try and keep yourself busy. Good luck to you, AF is due tomorrow for me and I'm still trying my hardest not to test it's just so tempting!

Thank you :) Luckily my oldest is off today and him and my youngest had dr appts today. Though, now that its nap/rest time, I am sitting here fighting the urge to take the test I just bought today lol. Hoping that I can hold off till tomorrow... if not just waiting to do the blood test on monday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->