2 days late, BFN

courtneydlano

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone app called ''Baby Maybe'' to track my ovulation and periods.
According to the App I ovulated on the 5th, my partner and I did the BD from the 2nd to the 6th.
If I'm correct I'm now 15dpo and 1 day and a half late for my AF.

Day of ovulation - I had really bad nausea and couldn't sleep
1dpo - Neausea all day
2dpo - Pressure on right lower abdomen, bloating and cramping

after that I stopped tracking my symptoms I'm not sure why.

So now I'm 15dpo, having nausea, cramping on and off, it feels like af is coming and it felt like this yesterday also but so far nothing.
I never miss my period, she is either right on time or a day early...

Tested BFN.

First of all, I wouldn't trust those apps to detect ovulation for you. Theya re basing it off of the "every woman ovulates 14 days before her period" which just isn't always true (I ovulate 12 days before. But the number can be anywhere from 10-16 days). Honestly, based on those symptoms you listed, it sound like you might of ovulated on "2DPO" or later as one sided cramps are commonly caused from the ovary prepping to release an egg.

Another thing, even women with the most clockwork cycles can still experience late ovulation from time to time. It's very common and can be caused by a variety of things.

It sounds like to me that AF is probably coming because at 2 days late you would of most likely gotten a BFP if you were pregnant. Of course, I could be totally wrong but I see this happen a lot in this forum. I would say, if you don't see AF in another 2-3 days, then to test again. Maybe you will get a BFP by then. :)

My suggestion for cycles from now on (if this isn't it) is to use OPKs to try and detect ovulation. They will be more accurate than an app. Or you could also try temping which I highly recommend as its the only real way to confirm ovulation.

Hi.. I got a postive OPK on Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test on April 8th.. So I am technically 13 dpo today but tested negative.. :( Any hopes left ? I do have normal AF symptoms.. other than that.. sore boobs and knee pain.. Any answer is appreciated!

I am in a similar situation too ..

Hope we get our BFPs later..

I've been using an iPhone app called ''Baby Maybe'' to track my ovulation and periods.
According to the App I ovulated on the 5th, my partner and I did the BD from the 2nd to the 6th.
If I'm correct I'm now 15dpo and 1 day and a half late for my AF.

Day of ovulation - I had really bad nausea and couldn't sleep
1dpo - Neausea all day
2dpo - Pressure on right lower abdomen, bloating and cramping

after that I stopped tracking my symptoms I'm not sure why.

So now I'm 15dpo, having nausea, cramping on and off, it feels like af is coming and it felt like this yesterday also but so far nothing.
I never miss my period, she is either right on time or a day early...

Tested BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->