2 days late but bfns

mummof1

Reaction score
Anyone else late with bfns ?
It's driving me crazy ! I just want AF to show so we can try next cycle .
I did get one very faint line which could be an evap but negative digital . Here's the faint maybe evap line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21
I see it! When is that test from, today? AF was due for me today (14 dpo) and still bfn. With DD I got a faint BFP day after AF was due at 15 dpo. I haven't lost out hope yet, so you shouldn't either!!

Thank you ! I took this test early ! 3 days before my period was due and then I took the digital on the day it was due but got "not pregnant" !
With my first son I didn't test until after my period was due and with my second I actually got positives 5 days before my period was even due .
This test is driving me crazy with no AF yet.

I'd trust the FRER over the digital. :) When I was pregnant I tested with a FRER and digital... FRER gave me a positive while the digital said "not pregnant". FRER was right! I don't even bother with digitals now when I test.

I don't believe digitals are as sensitive as some of the other tests, which could be why it's negative. Try another FRER and see what you get. :flower:

Good luck!

I'm right there with you. AF is 3 days late and I have only had negatives. Doesn't feel like AF is on her way, though (I can usually tell). Hubs keeps giving my stomach the side eye. Sending happy baby thoughts your way.

Are you testing again in the morning? I will be. Good luck!!

Anyone else late with bfns ?
It's driving me crazy ! I just want AF to show so we can try next cycle .
I did get one very faint line which could be an evap but negative digital . Here's the faint maybe evap line

Is that line pink? If it is not pink it is an evaporation line. I hate FRER's for that very reason! I have had PLENTY of FRER's that looked just like that. You would think I would have learned my lesson. Mine didn't have any pink.

Well ladies I woke up to AF :( looks like that was an EVAP .
Good luck to all of you !!!
For those who don't end up pregnant , maybe we will see BFPs in March!

Sorry to hear!! Good luck next cycle!

Afm, no bfp no AF :shrug: don't know what to make of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"