2 days late, no symptoms of either! Anyone with me?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Last period was July 17th, so I'm now CD 30 of a 28 day cycle.
I think I see something faint faint faint on my test but its not worth posting because it could easily be line eye lol

But whats weird is my boobs are sore, I haven't cramped at all im totally fine as if it was not this time of the month. Curious as to what happens and praying its because i'm prego!

Anyone with me? :)

I can post pics of test if any of you want to play line eye game, they are dried now ofcourse!

I'm 8 days late and still getting a BFN. It's doing my head in!

I was due on today. Still no sign. BFNs. & cramping...

I have a had two tiny bouts of cramping after going to the bathroom one when I first woke up and one just now so mid afternoon. DH is so sweet he said babe I think your pregnant I said why, he said I had a feeling this month. Then before he left to see his brother he said I hope you are carrying our baby! :D So sweet.. We've been ttc a really really long time but I had surgery this is my second cycle post op so we are hoping its our BFP! But i'm trying to prepare myself for it not being!

Fx for you both.
My dr doesn't do blood tests anymore either so I'm in limbo until either AF shows or I get a BFP.

Aww that's so sweet. Any update today? I'm a day late now.

No, ran out of tests & in so much pain with my back :-( might wait it out until Monday.

Aww poor you, do you usually get backache before af? I've had back pain last couple of days too but think I'm prob out as I got a bfn at 10dpo today x

8 days late here too! No sign of AF, it's driving me crazy now.

Now 3 days late! I was going to take a frer this morning but decided I want to wait it out 1 more day! I have sore nipples and lastnight I had these sharp quick pinching feelings like inch below my belly button it was strange! I will go buy a frer tonight if no af!

Any news babyvaughan?

Still late here...9 days now, BFN this morning. hmmm.

Af was due yesterday, still not here. I had light pink tinge on Saturday, and yellow tinged cm before and after that. 3 Negative tests down. I have been using dollarama tests... Don't know if they are crap or not

AF got me this morning :( I'm done ttc going to take a year break! Go for IVF or surro then! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->