2 days late.. positive OPK?? *pic included*

ashley_gee89

Mummy of 3.
Reaction score
Hi,

So I don't have any hpts so I used an opk. I'm 2 days late, when I'm never late, no sign of af. But can opks actually mean pregnant? Have attached a pic. What do u guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_7839.jpg
    IMG_7839.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
Thats not a postive opk imo . The line has to be as dark as the control or darker. Some women have lh im thier system all the time .:)

I get lines on opks all the time. Even when I am breastfeeding and don't have a cycle at the moment I still get a line.

Yes, that's not positive. As for OPKs being an indicator for a positive hpt. Usually they only go positive after you would make a hpt positive.

Thanks for your replies. I realised after that this isn't +. Just confused cos this was my first month using opks and haven't seen that since near OV . Since I decided to test all month (to be sure when I ov) yet haven't had a line since ov. Really confused. I haven't taken a hpt yet but I will be as I've still not got af:-/

Thanks for your replies. I realised after that this isn't +. Just confused cos this was my first month using opks and haven't seen that since near OV . Since I decided to test all month (to be sure when I ov) yet haven't had a line since ov. Really confused. I haven't taken a hpt yet but I will be as I've still not got af:-/

They pick up an lh surg but a surg doesnt alway guarentee ovulation so it is possible to have more then1 surge per cycle. You could just have not ovulated last time and its working its way up to it again now

I'll get a darkish line on an opk just before af is due.

When I was pregnant my opks were so dark they were pulling the dye from the control line! That was around 15dpo I think, and I only had a faint line on a frer and an ic.

Ahh well game over. Prob just wishful thinking but af here. Thanks again ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"