2 days late, still BFNs

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
is it possible that Im pregnant at all? Surely it should have shown by now?

Im going crazy over here :rofl: x

Hmmm...this exact thing happened with me with baby #2! This summer, I expected my period but it never came. I had taken two or three pregnancy tests and were all coming up negative. So I was convinced my period was off. I waited 3 or 4 days and took another test when my period still hadn't came and it was positive. Went to the doctor and it was a definite..we were pregnant! So it is possible that you may be pregnant...you just may have ovulated at a different time and it may be too early to be shown on a preg. test yet. I say go to the docs and get some bloodwork done or just wait a couple days and take another test! GOod luck! :)

I was 5 days late before I got a good positive with Hannah. Good luck :hugs:

There is still time yet,can take a while to show,it did with my 2nd.Hang in there sweetiie and good luck!!

i'm in the exact same boat, so i'll keep you posted

Thanks sooo much laadies I feel tonnes better now, I actually FEEL pregnant which is the problem, I can't work out if I am, or if Ive just lost the plot :dohh: x

Just seen similar post on here, so i thought i'd reply to you too :happydance:

I'm 7 days late tested at 4 days and was negative my friend with her little boy tested at 5 days and was negative and at 10 days was positive. :happydance: So hang in there your not out yet x x x :hugs: :dust:

Thank you :) Good luck to you too x

I didnt get any positives with my last two until later too... This is the first time ive gotten a positive before af.

I think I got a BFP today, testing in the morn as was so faint, and off to GPs if its still faint for blood tests.

Fingers crossed :) x

Oh congrats i'm still late haven't tested since i got my last BFN i'm holding out till the last minute Fx for you x x

I understand what your going through as I am 10 days late and still BFN! Ugh so frustrating!!!

i'm still 16DPO and still negative...... *sigh* i now just have a horrible feeling that something is wrong......

i'm still 16DPO and still negative...... *sigh* i now just have a horrible feeling that something is wrong......

Does it happen often hun? I used to get this a lot before I had Seth & was diagnosed with PCOS. Maybe go along to your GPs and get some bloods done, just to make sure everything is working as it should be.

Tested again this morning, very very faint BFP again, I thought it might be darker TBH so not getting my hopes up, but off to the docs today x

Good luck hun af was due sat for me but she hasnt turnedup i tested on sat bfn :( when i was pg with my son af was 2 weeks late before i had a bfp. fxd for you x

I'm in exactly the same boat, 7 days late and BFN. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one and I'm keeping everything crossed that we all get our BFPs in the next few days!!!

xxx

good luck!!!

im 5 days late today, not sure about test possibly a faint line ish :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back