2 days late, suspected IB spotting *updated daily**

TashaJorge

Reaction score
Always always always get sore boobs 7 days before AF. Im due in 2 days not a sore boob in sight. Apart from stinging burning nips now and again. Hmm
Getting very mild AF pains on and off and feel very ermmm wet down there i actually keep checking if it
AF but nope. (Tmi ik sorry) tested this morning with a cheapie (20miu) and got BFN.
I dont know what to think.
Usual cycle is anything between 28/30 days long.

Cd29 still no AF. Still 'wet' and still bo sign of sore boobs. BFN still

Due AF 2morro. Nipples are burning. Still no sore boobs. I think im 12dpo today. Still BFN with fmu.

Edit: i think i may see the faintest of lines at different angles and lighting etc etc. But still can't say a BFP. As i might just have line eyes. Will test again on saturday (its friday tommorrow and 2 apps say AF due friday 1 app says Saturday)
Will keep updating for future TTC people googling symptoms like a crazy lady in the 2ww ;)

Last edited:
Try FRER hon there brillient tests and will tell you for sure. If you can see a faint something on the cheepie than that cud be the start of a BFP because that's what happened to me with the cheepies at 10 and 11DPO. It just looked like a v v v faint shadow that I had to hold up into the light.
Hubby cudnt see it but I was certain I cud see something. Got a very very faint pink line on them at 13 DPO and now I'm 22DPO and the test line is same as control.
Good luck sure sounds hopeful.

Due AF today. Iv had very minor brown watery discharge this AM but nothing since. (IB?)

Im usually BAM full flow of red and af cramps within seconds.

Im having very mild cramping but barely noticeable. Still no sore boobs.

Will pick up a FRER and test in 2 days if AF is a no show

Last edited:
1 day late:
So 22 hours after the spotting of watery brown discharge (50p in size) i have taken a FRER with FMU and its a bfn. I was due AF yesterday/last night. So now it's just a waiting game.
All symptoms have subsided and i now feel 'normal'.
Will keep up with the updates

*edit* i have never spotted before AF ever.

P.s the 'FRER' was infact a FRRR which i believe to be 50miu instead of 6.5miu. Smh

Last edited:
1 day late: Cramps have started up right in line with pubic bone their a bit like Af cramps with more of a pulling sensation? And 1 sore breast just under the armpit. Keeping feeling like AF has arrived but nothing as of yet.

Good luck either way! I hate that waiting game our body does to us!

Thank you
CD32
2 days late: no symptoms of anything this morning other than being very wet down there. Keep checking AF hasnt arrived.
Tested on an asda cheapie 15miu with FMU and BFN.

* I have just reached 48 hours (11.30am) since the Brown watery CM and a tiny bit of brown EWCM i had, which may or may not have been implantation (who knows) ?

* 15:40pm AF cramps getting stronger pretty sure im going to be out this cycle. CM is now white sticky/lotion. Still feeling very wet.

* Fatigue, have done nothing all day as no engery and feel absoloutly shattered.

Last edited:
Hi am new here hopefully mum to be after 1 week will know,, but what your update am waiting with you;)

CD33. 3 days late.
Still no show from AF. BFN on a FRRR with FMU. Surely if pregnant a test would have picked up by now.? So my theory is im not pregnant and for what ever reason AF is delayed.

Retested with SMU BFN. (25miu)

Period pains continue along side frequent trips to the loo. (For both!) Will check in at the GP to rule out a water infection.
No energy again today.

Last edited:
Cd34 4 days late:
Used the FRER this morning and that was BFN. Results not back from the doctor yet for the UTI.

R breast starting to hurt on the side and under armpit.
Still have have the wet feeling.
Dull aches/cramps by pubic bone on and off all day. And twingey ovarys
Feel slightly nauseous coming on in waves lasts 20-30 secs at most.

Last edited:
That sounds pregnant to me hun all them things ure describing is what i had apart form the browny cm I did not have any implantation bleeding but I sure felt it. And it was like dull AF like cramps and then sudden sharp twinges in the overy and womb area. Also only my right breast was tender.
Not sure why the test are still saying no but I've heard alot of false negatives happen.
Really hope and pray u get some answers soon. I was reading another post where a lady only got her positive a week after her AF was due. Am not sure why this happens but have heard that with some womon they can have a low rising HCG.
Good luck

Any updates?

I had similar to you. No usual sore BB after O and then they started to get sore a few days before AF was due and are now 2 days late. Scared to test as thinking maybe O’d late.

BB’s still sore but not as much. Thinking I might be out this month.

Cd35 5 days late:
BFN with frer FMU

Very nauseous today on and off.
Both breasts are now getting tender.

Very painful R shoulder and tingle/pins and needles down the arm and fingers (not sure what thats all about)

Other than these there no changes to yesterday.

P.s UTI test came back clear with no growth!

That sounds pregnant to me hun all them things ure describing is what i had apart form the browny cm I did not have any implantation bleeding but I sure felt it. And it was like dull AF like cramps and then sudden sharp twinges in the overy and womb area. Also only my right breast was tender.
Not sure why the test are still saying no but I've heard alot of false negatives happen.
Really hope and pray u get some answers soon. I was reading another post where a lady only got her positive a week after her AF was due. Am not sure why this happens but have heard that with some womon they can have a low rising HCG.
Good luck

I know very strange right. I will wait till monday now to retest i think as i will be over a week late.
How soon did you get your BFP? And huge congrats on that you must be made up.

Cd37 7 days late
Woke up feeling really nauseous.
Both breast very tender.
Not much has changed from previous updates.

Altho i think i may have missed calc my ovulation and actually think it happened at CD20 and not CD15. So i could be 16dpo today. But i dont know for sure

Any1 its all irrelevant as im still BFN no AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->