2 days late, suspected IB spotting *updated daily**

I always find my FMU is really rubbish. Have you tried SMU hon?
I got a very very faint positive at 10DPO and a Fainter line the next day on the same brand test (clear blue early detection line tests)
Was worried I was going to have another chemical preganacy as I've had 2 in the past and also a MC at 10 weeks.
Then went on to read a bunch of horror stories about blue dye tests and how they can give false positives.
So at 11DPO got hubby to go get some FRER and got my BFP.
I've still got the photo and you can see how faint the blue dye one is.
My cycles are 28 days.
I am really feeling blessed but still nervous about MC and stuff like that. I haven't had a scan yet or bloods done because they don't usualy do scans till 12 weeks here and bloods around 10 weeks.
This preganacy is high risk tho like with my DD as I've previously had a liver transplant and I'm now over 35. So hoping I will get a scan real soon. Just for the reassurance.
All I've got to go by is test line progression. So although I feel very happy and blessed and excited I'm still worried. Just praying all is healthy and baby has a strong HB.

Not sure about the shoulder pain but the boobs and sickness hon.
How sensitive are the tests ure using?

High risk for ectopic. And will be consultant lead care if i conceive again. As i had placental abruption on my first pregnancy at 35w. (Survived)

I wasnt aware of any symptoms as i gave up ttc after 8 long years and i had a suprise bfp 3 months after dont recall how late my AF was when i was pregnant but im guessing i was around 5/6w when i got bfp.

Hi sweety yes my pregnancy will be very high risk this time. It was high risk with my DD but now I'm 39 so I think it will be even higher risk. I depeloped pre eclampsia with my DD and had her at 35+4 My placenta came out in small pieces and I hemoridged pretty bad. I ended up being rushed to theatre and they said if they cudnt stop the bleeding then they wud have to do a full hysterectomy. Thankfully they stopped the bleeding in the end. They packed me full of this like long cotton wall stuff.
I don't know why my placenta came out in lots of little pieces and they never said why that happened.
So sorry about the high risk of ectopic. I pray that does not happen to you and that if u are indeed pregnant that you have a very healthy pregnancy with no problems.

Cheepy tests I find can be a bit temperamental.
Give it day or 2 and try with first response hun there really good and reliable

Just an update:

No changes, still no BFP or AF.

My cycles have been 29-31 since have DS 3.5 years ago. Im now on CD40. WTH!

Ure really late now hun I wud go and talk to ure Doctor just tell them how late u are but ure still not getting a positive test. They mite do a blood test to see if u are pregnant.
Please please keep me posted.
I hope this is just a case of false negatives and you are indeed pregnant.
Have you tried with a different brand

Update: 10 days late and my AF has shown up at last.
So CD1 im relieved im out of Limbo.

Good luck to who ever comes across this in the future i hope you get your BFP.

Oh no I'm sorry AF showed up. I will keep it all crossed for this new cycle hon. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->