2 days post ovulation and counting...

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
aaaghhhh! I hate the 2ww!!!!:growlmad:

Especially when you are only a couple of days post ovulation - you could be preggers but it is far to early to even obsess over symptoms!:rofl:

I'm on that list with you - same DPO too! :) baby dust to us - !!

Flat temps and all - LOL

:lol: horrible waiting, a horrible time the not knowing innit!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hugs/remoteImage-37.gif

Good luck hun! x

I'm sorry girls!! Hopefully the two weeks will go by quickly (I know it probably won't but I can hope for you!!)

:dust:

I hope you two get your BFPs this month!!

SB - are you going to take vitamin B6 this month?

I was considering taking it as well. This is only my third month ttc, and second month using opks, so I am not really sure how long my regular luteal phase is.

My cycle was shorter last month, normally it is about 31 days, but last month it was 29 days and as I ovulated on day 16, this gave me a luteal phase of 12 days. Now, I don't know if this is normal for me or not (as it was the first month of OPKs).
June - 31 days, July - 31 days, August - 33 days, September - 31 days, October - 29 days. Occasionally, I get light spotting a day or two (never more than that) before AF - not last month. Could spotting be a sign of progesterone levels falling?

So, as I ovulated on day 14 this month (again, earlier than before??? - I used to be regular as clockwork). I am wondering whether or not I will have a 12 or 14 day luteal phase.

Sorry for the long, long, long explanation!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes the two week wait is a killer my hand is twitching toward the hpt already but my other half has warned me that i am not to test till af is due not a day or two sooner.

Lynz! Get a couple of cheap ones from Asda (£3.00 for two) and hide it somewhere he won't look - like the cupboard with the hoover or iron!:rofl:

Poppy!

I've read that B6 is good for helping to regularise your cycles and also helps to increase progesterone levels afer ovulation to maintain a pregnancy.

I know I had high prolactin levels and I will test on Thursday for progesterone. But I started taking 100mg B6 per day today - LOL. I also ordered some Agnus Castus 1000mg.

Since my temp is flat and I know I ovulated - it is indicative of low progesterone to me - that is almost obvious - especially since I had high prolactin.

If nothing happens this month I will be doing the following next cycle per day:

Prenatal Vitamins
100mg B6
1000mg Agnus Castus (Vitex)
Evening Primrose 1000mg before ovulation
Flax seed oil after ovulation

Plus I will use OPK's and temp. I've read that Vitamin B6 and the Agnus Castus (Vitex) helps regulate the luteal phase and boost progesterone which assists implantation and a healthy uterus.

Dammit I want a BFP for Christmas!!! :) :) :)

I like your new word, scotchbonnet... regularise!! Ha ha. Anyway, I'm not even close to my 2WW, but I look forward to it before AF is even over. It's like a race or something to me. It's thrilling, but what a let down when AF shows up! YUCK!

GL and ~*~*~Tons of baby dust!!~*~*~

I also really want BFP's to be "regularised" on this board!

:muaha::muaha::muaha::happydance::happydance:

3 days post ovulation.

I had a couple of twinges in my abdomen and thought,'mmmm...?'

Then I remembered that I am only 3 days po and that it was probably the big plate of macaroni cheese I had last night (I am mildly intolerant to cheese!):rofl:

Oh well! Plenty of time for obsessing in the coming week!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->