2 different temps

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Sooo I guess this month is a bust as far as temping wise...had two days of positive opks on the 24th and 25th the 25th was supposed to be my ovulation date. So i go to get my temp this morning and my bbt says 97.33 but a regular thermometer reads 99.9. I tried to do the BBT again it will not read past 97.40 then it will drop to 97.28...I don't even know which temp to go by or if I even ovulated yet or at all.

I know last night my stomach cramped really bad to where I couldnt even lay on it(but went back to normal within 1 hour and a half)...so confused :cry:

Maybe you just ate something that upset your stomach?

I would discard all those temps and go off the opk's....I've had trouble with my thermometer recently too. Starting to doubt its accuracy...

All this cycle my temps have been everywhere and i been said i was having whacky temps and don't know why. I guess it's just not accurate at all sucks tho. I guess next cycle i wont be temping.. Im supposed to be one dpo but im having small noticeable cramps

I've read that some women can get cramps around ovulation...so maybe that is what you are experiencing.

What kind of thermometer do you use? I use a cheap one so I'm going out today and buying a better one I found at Target that had really great reviews.

It was a BBT from walmart for $7 that's the only BBT they had..i just know next month i wont bother temping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->