2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

Started a thread.. Join me over there !!!! Let's all track our ttc journey together in my thread!!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...er-lttc-1-w-multiple-losses.html#post35218461

Congrats ladies! 2 BFPs, how exciting :) Your line will be nice and dark tomorrow hopeful if you only did an hour hold.
It's morning here and I didn't test! No AF yet and no sign.

Congrats ladies! 2 BFPs, how exciting :) Your line will be nice and dark tomorrow hopeful if you only did an hour hold.
It's morning here and I didn't test! No AF yet and no sign.

I really hope your be joining us!! Fx for you xx

Mumofroodys I think that is the most convincing bfp I have seen yet!

Hopeful I have an old iPad 2 that doesn't have the greatest resolution and I can definitely see a faint pink line on yours, can't wait to see the next one!

Here is my frer from this afternoon. I think I have line eye bc I think I see a hint of something but I think I'm just teasing myself to see what I want. Would love your opinions to keep me sane though! I'm not good at any photo editing so not sure if that helps.

Also, I only had one 18.6 Follie on the right side but have been getting a few twinges on my lower left. Does that make sense? Can implantation pains be on the opposite side?

Skc we both still aren't out, fx'd! Are you resting again in the am? What dpo are you?

Also how do you upload more than one pic? When I do it replaces the old one so need to in a new post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
NewHorizon, that's definitely a bfp!!

NewHorizon, that's definitely a bfp!!

Really yoshy? I forgot to mention I took the strip out of the plastic so the change in color at the end is where the window strip ends if that makes sense? I just thought I saw a shadow in between the neg line an depths end where it changes.
Do you happen to see anything there yoshy?

Here is my frer from this afternoon. I think I have line eye bc I think I see a hint of something but I think I'm just teasing myself to see what I want. Would love your opinions to keep me sane though! I'm not good at any photo editing so not sure if that helps.

Also, I only had one 18.6 Follie on the right side but have been getting a few twinges on my lower left. Does that make sense? Can implantation pains be on the opposite side?

Skc we both still aren't out, fx'd! Are you resting again in the am? What dpo are you?

Also how do you upload more than one pic? When I do it replaces the old one so need to in a new post

I can see something on your test :)

I am out, AF came a few hours after I started spotting. It's so silly cos it was only our 2nd month trying and so many people have problems, and I'm already blessed with my daughter. But I'm so disappointed.

I can see something on your test :)

I am out, AF came a few hours after I started spotting. It's so silly cos it was only our 2nd month trying and so many people have problems, and I'm already blessed with my daughter. But I'm so disappointed.
Awww hun I know that feeling all to well :-( fx for next cycle xx

Ekkkkk xx

Yes, yes, yes hopeful! Defo a faint line! Do you have a clear blue test that says Prego or not?
Is this 15dpiui for you?
I have my beta on day 13 (Friday) so,will test anyway like mad tomm. I'm not going to get my hopes too high just in case but keep testing and post pics!
Sorry to hear she arrived skc but sounds like your daughter gives you so much joy until her little sister or brother arrives!

I can't sleep but will try again now, hopefully my dreams will be two pink lines floating around! :bfp:

Ekkkkk xx

Yes, yes, yes hopeful! Defo a faint line! Do you have a clear blue test that says Prego or not?
Is this 15dpiui for you?
I have my beta on day 13 (Friday) so,will test anyway like mad tomm. I'm not going to get my hopes too high just in case but keep testing and post pics!
Sorry to hear she arrived skc but sounds like your daughter gives you so much joy until her little sister or brother arrives!

I can't sleep but will try again now, hopefully my dreams will be two pink lines floating around! :bfp:

It could be 15dpo but I'm wonderING if I od late and caught and egg 2 weekends ago... not really sure. Going to wait a few days for a pregnant test as if it says not preg ill panic xx

Congrats on the bfps!!!!
Sorry af got you SKC!! I know what you mean about being disappointed even though you shouldn't, I feel the same way!!!

Bellyfever, where are you???? You Ok? How's your new job going?

Yay hopeful! I also caved and took a clear blue and it said NOT PREGNANT. Those words really sting! My frer was also back to the stark bfn I think, may take one tonight but beta test is tomorrow morning so will will know either way then. If not, we are moving onto ivf and have a consult scheduled for Monday. But fx'd that won't be necessary! Let's just say if they call and say your preggers I will be shocked :)

The only time I have taken a digital was when I knew I was pregnant. It's one thing seeing just one line but the words "not pregnant" seems so much worse! Easter is a good time to get AF, there is lots of chocolate around to make me feel better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->