2 DPO 3/21 looking for tww partner in crime

Today is CD1... I will be taking super B-complex along with my prenatal and opk/temping!!! Anyone else doing anything?
I was just researching super BComplex. Seems many women get a bfp soon after starting it.. it's worth a shot I suppose!!

Today is CD1... I will be taking super B-complex along with my prenatal and opk/temping!!! Anyone else doing anything?
I was just researching super BComplex. Seems many women get a bfp soon after starting it.. it's worth a shot I suppose!!

Awww so sorry witch got u. She's teasing me I'm due and time now till about Friday. If nothing this time I will use opks again but I don't have a good enough routine to temp ..m I'm lazy at the weekends haha xx

So sorry to hear AF came pink :(
I'm due between today and Friday and I have none of my usual signs I normally get. But the FRER I just took was bfn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
Hopeful, my schedule isn't set either but I temp anyway. On Saturdays I don't cuz it's our Sabbath and we don't use electrical items, but other than that I try to do it most mornings.I'm really annoyed right now cuz DH just changed our bedding and he didnt realise my bbt thermometer was in my pillow and he's misplaced it!And he's tired so he doesn't want to get down on hands and knees to look for it.

SKC is that a line I see on that pic???

Just wanted to let anyone else know incase you are this way too (I just posted this on another thread, where one person said that it will work the best, it may or may not)..... propping the hips up may not work for everyone and may even prevent the sperm from going inside. My dr said my cervix is positioned weird (the opening is always pointed in the wrong direction) so when I would prop my hips the sperm would sit under my cervix/cervical opening, but by laying flat it allowed the sperm access to the opening.. Not the case for everyone , just wanted to post it incase it helps someone else.

Hey girls sorry been MIA for a little bit. Started my 12hr shifts today at new job, which went really well. I'm still spotting and just took another test before bed and bfn. I'm not testing any more and stopping progesterone as af should be here any time now.

Pink sorry to hear the witch came but maybe we will all be around the same CD this go around too!! I'm overt this month and ready to move to this new cycle. That makes a lot of sense about the hop propping!

Skc I swear I see a line too? Do you see anything?? I know pink and I keep saying that but it really looks like something is there and prob looks a little pinker in this test??? Fx it is.

I've been having more back cramps and stronger af type cramps today. Kinda hoping she holds of till Friday so I want be bloody mess at work which always sucks.

Belly, it'd be Cool to be same cd as you!! Unfortunately this af is a really bad one, horrible cramps/backache and tons of huge clots... and to make matters worse there was a faint line on my test this morning.. so chemical? Maybe who knows but I'll wait to see if my symptoms fade before testing again if I feel like I need to!!

This is my test from this morning.. wish I'd never even taken one!!

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
A tweak I did... too bad...

Attachments

• 2015-03-31 20.42.25.png
    2015-03-31 20.42.25.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 10
I really don't know what I see on the test lol. I do see a line, but OH looked and he said he couldn't see anything. Having said that, it's the first test he has looked at, and he looked under the hall light which is terrible lighting. Maybe I do have line eye. I will test again in the morning if AF stays away.
Surely if there was a line it would be getting darker by now? I'm 13dpo

Oh gosh pink, there was certainly a line there. I'm so sorry :(

Oh pinks sorry your having a hard time of it. I've just woken up and I'm still af free but the cramps are telling me she's threatening and time now :'( xx

I'm so grateful that at least my AFs these days are fairly easy. I use a menstrual cup so I can see how the blood is which is good to know, and it also gives me far less cramps than tampons or pads ever did.

Anyone else use a menstrual cup?

So CD2 for me today. I'm not hopeful about our chances this cycle. To the extent that I think I'm going to call and make a gyno appointment to get checked out and make sure everything looks good.

Ok so I just checked and found this... do u guys see it or is it line eye. Sorry I am at work in the toilets so pic is rubbish xx

Attachments

• 20150401_114851.jpg
    20150401_114851.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
It's Ok everyone!!

Hopeful, I might see something but I'm unsure,

Yoshy, are the cups the instead softcups or divacups?? I bought some instead softcups to try while bd'ing but they seem huge and intimidating so they are just sitting in my cabinet!!!

Things you do to try catch a squinter....

Attachments

• 20150401_124125.jpg
    20150401_124125.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10
I just tried my instead softcups, I must say I really like it so far!!! Hopefully it holds up well and doesn't leak!! ;) Thanks Yoshy, I had to do some research on proper placement but I'm glad you mentioned them so I could get them out and give them a try!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->