2 DPO and cramping

mellywelly

Reaction score
I normally get mild cramps about the 1ww time.

I'm only 2 dpo and have got really bad AF type cramps and back ache.

Could this be a good sign? Has anyone had this, this early?

My head says that 2 DPO is FAR too early to get any symptoms, but my heart is still hopeful?

Mel

Getting stranger still, have also had some EWMC today as well. Any ideas whats going on?

I've had exactly the same! I'm 2/3 dpo and today I felt wet, when I went to the bathroom and wiped, there was quite a bit of watery pink cm.

that sounds good, think pink tinged CM is a hopeful of a BFP. FC for you!

Thank you. Isn't a bit early though? Fingers crossed for you too. Keep us posted xxx

Is it possible you didn't actually ovulate when you thought you did? Like your body tried, wasn't able to, and is trying again now? At 2 dpo it's too early for implantation or anything like that. FX for you this month hun!

had temp rises for last 2 days, but who knows? I have only ever had ewcm on one 1 day per cycle, so this 2nd lot has really thrown a spanner in the works. It wasn't a lot just a bit when wiping. Its like each month my body has to do something new just to trick me!:wacko:

Cramping is possible. It's to early for implantation, but it's not for conception! :) I'm also cramping at 2dpo.

I did with DD also, at the same time as I am now. I cramped her whole 2ww, except for 7dpo.

I hope this means... It's our month! :hugs:

I really hope its our month!
My DS got in bed with me this morning for a cuddle, pulled the covers up, put his hand on my tummy and said - mummy is there a baby in there?, hope its some kind of weird child psychic thing!

i had the same around 3dpo, thought it might be from the bding though, then woke up 2am 4dpo with bad cramps nearly threw up.

hope its a good sign for us all.

xx

I've heard of that also. It definitley could be so. It's going to be a very interesting wait. I've gave up on staying sane... just going to have fun, and enjoy the excitement! It could be the one! I hope it is... :hugs:

lol driving myself insane symptom spotting is all part of the fun!:happydance:

I've tried not to Symptom spot. But, it only makes me more miserable! :)

Hi i know this is an old thread but were any of preg thrn whilst hVg these symptoms??

Hi Ladies! I thought I would join as I am also 2dpo.. :) I don't have any symptoms yet, unless EXTREME dry mouth is a symptom lol.. I could drink a gallon of water and still be thirsty..

Lol!! Really leinzlove??
Im 2dpo & having cramps/backache too. Dont rmbr if i had then wen i fell preg with dd

Omg! My back has been aching for 2 days, mild cramps on/off, thirsty as,all get out, I can"t drink enough it seems lol.. Theres a desert in my mouth :haha:

Thats interesting.. does anyone know if thats a symptom?? I am also thristy ALL the time, I could drink water constatly all day long and still feel thirsty.. no other symptoms really thats all, I'm 2dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->