2 DPO and cramping

same here. honestly i dont know when im going to test because i think my calculations are all jacked up, i cant tell when i ovulated according to my opks :( but ill be testing friday just to see

hippiekinz- We have both been on metformin for about the same amount of time. I started a few days after you. I am also 3 DPO. I have been feeling like poo since last night. I have been dizzy and crampy. And last night the sight of eggs was enough to have me thinking I was going to be sick. I hope these are good signs and not just in my head. :)

That's neat how close we are we Metformin. What dosage are you on? I'm on the 500mg ER, my doctor won't up the dosage due to my blood sugar level? I am insulin resistant, but I don't have type 2 diabetes. I've been having nausea feeling as well. Everyone around me thinks my "cramps/pains in the lower abdomen" are in my head... I know it's not because I can feel it. So I'm really hoping this is good signs. Do you have a normal cycle with your PCOS? Like I said I haven't had one when coming off the BCP back in Nov 2011. I swear the people at the hospital are like Nov 2011? What are you taking for birth control, it's like, "uhh, nothing I'm trying to get pregnant and just found out I have PCOS." lol. But again, I hope these are good signs - it gives me more hope to see I'm not alone with having these symptoms onto of PCOS as well<3

i just had to continue reading when i noticed you have IR. Do you know much about it? I have it also along with the dark mark on skin that im very ashamed of because i hate it. The doctor said its from being IR and its called Acanthosis Nigrican :/ i always have trouble ttc with failure it took me 2 years to get pregnant with my 1st. The dr never told me if i had PCOS but i always wondered. Im pretty regular with my periods and i ovulate regularly but the IR has me wondering if i have PCOS

Hi JasiahsMommy,

I actually don't have the dark skin marks. All my doctor told me is that with IR my insulin level is all out of whack and being put on Metformin will help with the insulin levels sort out and COULD, but not always, help with ovulation. Since the insulin levels are not controlled well in my body it can effect ovulation. I'm not sure if you have PCOS, a blood test or ultra sound could determine if you do or don't. I'd look into it because if you have PCOS type 2 diabetes is linked with it. That's another reason why my doctor put me on Metformin, to keep the type 2 diabetes away until I'm much older (when I'd more then likely get it) Also does anyone in your family have PCOS? It seems it is a genetic thing and from me being adopted, I had no clue it was something passed down to me - sadly.

oh wow ok im sorry you're going through this i can only imagine how hard it is. Whenever i get a chance to see a dr again i will get into the problem more. im not sure if anyone has or had pcos in my family im sure my mom and sis didnt but i do know diabetes runs in my family

I'm just hoping everything is right and I O'd. I know the temps show it, but I can only hope. I do have an ob/gyn appt Oct 17, so I may know more then. I'm not sure about diabetes in my family :\ But it wouldn't hurt to ask your doctor :) I know some woman with PCOS have regular cycles and still have it. Do you have any other symptoms? I have the weight around my mid section, hair where it SHOULDN'T be & irregular, well actually no period I should say. After blood work was done, my doctor said it was PCOS. And according to this nurse practitioner that just call me, she said my pains are ovarian cysts... I almost don't want to believe her because she has PCOS and been TTC for 5 years and she just put me down about me trying from the start. I don't like her and just don't trust her judgement. The ER told me it wasn't cysts causing the pain, so I think she's trying to bring my spirit down.:cry:

Im right there with you. Lol I&#8220;ve lost track myself :haha: Maybe its better we forgot so we won&#8220;t stress ourselves out... Guess its a wait and see... Lol

This time No stressing, obsessing no symptom spotting or cervix checking for Me. I drove my OH crazy last month... :haha: I forgot when AF is due too... hehehe... Guess I&#8220;m having a blonde moment..

Good Luck hun!! Hope we get our BFP&#8220;S!!

hippiekinz- We have both been on metformin for about the same amount of time. I started a few days after you. I am also 3 DPO. I have been feeling like poo since last night. I have been dizzy and crampy. And last night the sight of eggs was enough to have me thinking I was going to be sick. I hope these are good signs and not just in my head. :)

That's neat how close we are we Metformin. What dosage are you on? I'm on the 500mg ER, my doctor won't up the dosage due to my blood sugar level? I am insulin resistant, but I don't have type 2 diabetes. I've been having nausea feeling as well. Everyone around me thinks my "cramps/pains in the lower abdomen" are in my head... I know it's not because I can feel it. So I'm really hoping this is good signs. Do you have a normal cycle with your PCOS? Like I said I haven't had one when coming off the BCP back in Nov 2011. I swear the people at the hospital are like Nov 2011? What are you taking for birth control, it's like, "uhh, nothing I'm trying to get pregnant and just found out I have PCOS." lol. But again, I hope these are good signs - it gives me more hope to see I'm not alone with having these symptoms onto of PCOS as well<3

i just had to continue reading when i noticed you have IR. Do you know much about it? I have it also along with the dark mark on skin that im very ashamed of because i hate it. The doctor said its from being IR and its called Acanthosis Nigrican :/ i always have trouble ttc with failure it took me 2 years to get pregnant with my 1st. The dr never told me if i had PCOS but i always wondered. Im pretty regular with my periods and i ovulate regularly but the IR has me wondering if i have PCOS

Hi JasiahsMommy,

I actually don't have the dark skin marks. All my doctor told me is that with IR my insulin level is all out of whack and being put on Metformin will help with the insulin levels sort out and COULD, but not always, help with ovulation. Since the insulin levels are not controlled well in my body it can effect ovulation. I'm not sure if you have PCOS, a blood test or ultra sound could determine if you do or don't. I'd look into it because if you have PCOS type 2 diabetes is linked with it. That's another reason why my doctor put me on Metformin, to keep the type 2 diabetes away until I'm much older (when I'd more then likely get it) Also does anyone in your family have PCOS? It seems it is a genetic thing and from me being adopted, I had no clue it was something passed down to me - sadly.

oh wow ok im sorry you're going through this i can only imagine how hard it is. Whenever i get a chance to see a dr again i will get into the problem more. im not sure if anyone has or had pcos in my family im sure my mom and sis didnt but i do know diabetes runs in my family

I'm just hoping everything is right and I O'd. I know the temps show it, but I can only hope. I do have an ob/gyn appt Oct 17, so I may know more then. I'm not sure about diabetes in my family :\ But it wouldn't hurt to ask your doctor :) I know some woman with PCOS have regular cycles and still have it. Do you have any other symptoms? I have the weight around my mid section, hair where it SHOULDN'T be & irregular, well actually no period I should say. After blood work was done, my doctor said it was PCOS. And according to this nurse practitioner that just call me, she said my pains are ovarian cysts... I almost don't want to believe her because she has PCOS and been TTC for 5 years and she just put me down about me trying from the start. I don't like her and just don't trust her judgement. The ER told me it wasn't cysts causing the pain, so I think she's trying to bring my spirit down.:cry:

if temps showed it then im pretty sure you did according to what i read but i hope you did :) well i have weight areound my stomach and thighs that i havent lost since i had my son 3 years ago well i lost most of it. im 5' weigh 162. pre pregnancy weight i was 145. hair wise i have black hair under my chin that i have to pluck (its only like 4 or 5) and onmy top lip a little that i wax. period wise im pretty normal unless i stress itll come late.i too had ovarian cysts that gave me bad cramps a couple years ago. dont know whensthe last time i had them. Regarding the nurse, i wouldnt believe a word she says! shes probably jealous or something. and also have you heard of vitex? ive read that it helps women with PCOS to ovulate look it up and maybe give it a shot if you dont get ur bfp also use preseed

Im right there with you. Lol I“ve lost track myself :haha: Maybe its better we forgot so we won“t stress ourselves out... Guess its a wait and see... Lol

This time No stressing, obsessing no symptom spotting or cervix checking for Me. I drove my OH crazy last month... :haha: I forgot when AF is due too... hehehe... Guess I“m having a blonde moment..

Good Luck hun!! Hope we get our BFP“S!!

lol yea im just letting nature take its course. same for me i drive him crazy so i gave up lol

Hey ladies- I have IR and I am actually probably type 2 but with the metformin and diet I have been able to control my BS. I take ER 1000 mg. I also have the dark marks, I was told it was related to BS. My family does not seem to have a history of PCOS, but we do have a history of type 2. But I know everyone in my family seems to procreate just fine, except me. My cycles are so messed up ranging from short 21 days to six months or more. I am hoping the metformin will help regulate me and give me a better chance at ovulating and catching the eggy.

Hi JasiahsMommy,

if temps showed it then im pretty sure you did according to what i read but i hope you did :) well i have weight areound my stomach and thighs that i havent lost since i had my son 3 years ago well i lost most of it. im 5' weigh 162. pre pregnancy weight i was 145. hair wise i have black hair under my chin that i have to pluck (its only like 4 or 5) and onmy top lip a little that i wax. period wise im pretty normal unless i stress itll come late.i too had ovarian cysts that gave me bad cramps a couple years ago. dont know whensthe last time i had them. Regarding the nurse, i wouldnt believe a word she says! shes probably jealous or something. and also have you heard of vitex? ive read that it helps women with PCOS to ovulate look it up and maybe give it a shot if you dont get ur bfp also use preseed

I actually bought Vitex and been using preseed :D If I don't get my bfp, I'll be adding Vitex to me other goodies. Hopefully I won't need to :p And yes, I don't listen to that nurse! You wouldn't believe the horrible things she said to me when I asked to have my Metformin up'd! At least the old RN, who i've know for many years, tried to help. He ended up leaving the practice and I was crushed. I do have a primary doctor where I go, but she pushes more clients off to the RN... I just don't trust the RN one bit. She thinks because she's failed at getting pregnant with PCOS, that I will fail as well! I know what I'm feeling and it's not cysts >:[ And like I said the ER would of told me and I'm still feeling the cramps/pressure. I think she just wanted to give me a reason. She really shouldn't be a RN, let alone soon to be doctor if that's what she's aiming for.

Sorry for ranting towards the end, she just get's under my skin. I'm almost at the point of going to a different doctors office all together. It's sad because I've been seeing this doctor since I was in HS and I'm 25.

Hey ladies- I have IR and I am actually probably type 2 but with the metformin and diet I have been able to control my BS. I take ER 1000 mg. I also have the dark marks, I was told it was related to BS. My family does not seem to have a history of PCOS, but we do have a history of type 2. But I know everyone in my family seems to procreate just fine, except me. My cycles are so messed up ranging from short 21 days to six months or more. I am hoping the metformin will help regulate me and give me a better chance at ovulating and catching the eggy.

What is BS? I have the dark marks on my neck and armpits all my Dr said was Acanthosis and she said i was at risk for diabetes but never really put me on medication. just told me to lose weight. the thing with me is i have regular cycles and i ovulate every month so its confusing, but i can have sex with no protection and not fall pregnant :/ i have to use something

Hi JasiahsMommy,

I actually bought Vitex and been using preseed :D If I don't get my bfp, I'll be adding Vitex to me other goodies. Hopefully I won't need to :p And yes, I don't listen to that nurse! You wouldn't believe the horrible things she said to me when I asked to have my Metformin up'd! At least the old RN, who i've know for many years, tried to help. He ended up leaving the practice and I was crushed. I do have a primary doctor where I go, but she pushes more clients off to the RN... I just don't trust the RN one bit. She thinks because she's failed at getting pregnant with PCOS, that I will fail as well! I know what I'm feeling and it's not cysts >:[ And like I said the ER would of told me and I'm still feeling the cramps/pressure. I think she just wanted to give me a reason. She really shouldn't be a RN, let alone soon to be doctor if that's what she's aiming for.

Sorry for ranting towards the end, she just get's under my skin. I'm almost at the point of going to a different doctors office all together. It's sad because I've been seeing this doctor since I was in HS and I'm 25.

LOL dont worry u go girl get it off ur chest, im pretty sure u can tell that dr that u wana see the dr and only the dr because yur not comfortble with the rn watch u will fall pregnant and she will get karma for letting u down

BS is blood sugar. But I understand my husband and I have been having unprotected sex for nearly eight years.

oh ok. yea same here 5 years with only 2 pregnancies :( 1 sucessful and 1 loss

Im right there with you. Lol I“ve lost track myself :haha: Maybe its better we forgot so we won“t stress ourselves out... Guess its a wait and see... Lol

This time No stressing, obsessing no symptom spotting or cervix checking for Me. I drove my OH crazy last month... :haha: I forgot when AF is due too... hehehe... Guess I“m having a blonde moment..

Good Luck hun!! Hope we get our BFP“S!!

lol yea im just letting nature take its course. same for me i drive him crazy so i gave up lol

Have you been having on and off cramping?

yea sincr 2dpo last night it was real bad but today its gotten kind of better i still feel a light pulling

Same here... I just wanna know already!! I&#8220;m pouting!!. Lol

Good signs, I felt that yesterday.. Soo excited... Can&#8220;t wait for you to test!!

im testing tomorrow to kill my curiousity in seeing if i was off track with my cycle :)

If your 5dpo its too early...

Ugg I just had a burning/stabbing pain around my belly button, weird... Lol

i know that. im just testing to see if i miscalculated my cycle. implantation starts tomorrow

I'm 2dpo too and having the same cramping along with the ewcm! It's strange cause I usually have quite a bit of the ewcm but this time it was a small amount. The cramping is slightly different than the ov cramping as well. I'm glad you posted this! I thought I was going crazy cause its so early.

Well the mild lower uterine cramps have stopped.. Just very full bbs, a tad soar on the sides. Ewcm lite, I don&#8220;t have any significant signs per say, all PMS.. :( Just going to wait it out...

Jasiahsmommy have you tested yet? Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->