2 DPO and cramping

Hi can i join in?? I'm around 2dpo (i think) i have been having mild stomach cramps today and had nausea. Hoping this is it. Think it's all in my mind though. Is it actually possible to have symptoms before implantation?
I had lots of ewcm Thurs we dtd friday night Saturday i started drying up today i am mostly dry. Confused!!!!!!

Congratulations JasiahsMommy! :yipee:

Any news Hopin&prayin? I hope this month was the one. :)

It is MrsNorm! I had a whole day of nausea before my BFP with DD. :) I can't wait for your to test!

Hi there, i know this thread is old but for those of you that had cramping at 2dpo what dpo did you get your bfp ? ....congratulations too !! :)

Congratulations JasiahsMommy! :yipee:

Any news Hopin&prayin? I hope this month was the one. :)

It is MrsNorm! I had a whole day of nausea before my BFP with DD. :) I can't wait for your to test!

Well I had a chemical last month. But this month I got my bfp!! Af will be offically late tomorrow.. Tested already I seen two lines. I will be retesting in the morning... Wooohooo I"m going to be a Mommy!!

Hi there, i know this thread is old but for those of you that had cramping at 2dpo what dpo did you get your bfp ? ....congratulations too !! :)

I did"nt have cramping till 6 dpo and strong Af type cramps at 9/10 dpo.. I got a super faint positive at 11dpo and 12dpo. Im due for Af Sunday... No sign of her at all.. Yay!!

Good Luck hun.. Its just a wait and see now.

This seems like a lucky thread, so mind if I join you? Not 100% on dpo, but I have had AF type cramps this week and I'm beyond tired. Also fuller boobs and my cm hasn't dried up. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Congrats on all the :bfp:'s xx

I did"nt have cramping till 6 dpo and strong Af type cramps at 9/10 dpo.. I got a super faint positive at 11dpo and 12dpo. Im due for Af Sunday... No sign of her at all.. Yay!!

Good Luck hun.. Its just a wait and see now.

Congratulations hopin&prayin thats great news ! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ! :)

As for me I think I'm 11 dpo and looking back through "symptoms" I had strong AF type cramps which lasted 20/30 mins that would have been on 2dpo ??! :shrug: it honestly felt like she was going to start there and then as I had that heavy feeling too and remember thinking shall I go to the toilets (was out shopping) and check but we were just leaving to go home so I waited and obviously she has not arrived ! I was having backache that week too had very few slight cramps couple days after that but then everything seems to have stopped..tested today bfn...I think I may have felt a few slight cramps today but nothing else well not major anyway symptom wise, so I dont know whats going on...like you say its a waiting game :coffee:

I was just googling cramps at 2dpo when I came across this thread it gave me a bit of hope. But to be honest I think im just kidding myself, cant see myself getting bfp !

good luck little minx :thumbup:

I just read the first few posts from original poster, that was me symptom wise to the dot !!! Even the little bits of ewcm on toilet paper lol...come on bfp SHOW YOURSELF ! :haha:

Thank you hun...when are you testing ? Are you feeling positive this cycle ? Hope you get your bfp !

Ladies I know the wait is torture. I know that for a long while but in the end its All worth it!! When I seen my light but there line I thought is this real or a evap? It popped up quick too so I don"t doubt it but I am going to retest tomorrow morning then I"m going to the doc Monday to confirm for sure. It has"nt hit me yet :haha:

Hang in there Ladies uts gonna happen soon!!

I'm going to wait until next weekend! Due on next Friday, so will see if she shows up. I get moments of feeling really positive, but trying to not get my hopes up too high. Xx

Just try to Relax and let nature take its course.. Enjoy this time because soon when all the lovely hormones and morning sickness, insomnia and running to wee all hours of the night , trust me its no party to wake at 4am because your gonna burst I know.. :haha:

Hi
I know post is old old but did you end up getting a BFP! I’m 2 dpo and really really crampy and have back pain and wet CM (sorry TMI) but did you have any luck ? ! Been praying for this for a long time ! This time feels different then the other times

Danette,

I’m in the same boat! I believe to O on the 17th and have crazy cramps. My TOM is due on the 30th. Let’s keep this thread open!!!

hey ladies, i know its an old thread but everyone on the comments seem to have had good news with a bfp!! So want to keep it going!!

I'm the same 2dpo (or think so i havent tracked ovulation properly just gone off what clue says) been having sharp pain type cramps on and off all day! Never had this before. Also had EWCM yesterday which others on here said they also had!

did anyone else have a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->