• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 DPO- anyone else?

laura6914

Proud mummy #2 on the way
Reaction score
Well im on 2DPO. Got my positive OPK 2pm Friday and felt ovulation at 9pm Friday evening.

Im having dull cramps in my lower belly, and dull back ache also. Has anyone else experianced this so early on and what does it mean?
This is my first cycle on clomid and already by body has changed dramatically si i dont know what to expect.

Any stories and experiances welcomed. :thumbup:

xxx

I'm pretty sure I'm 3DPO, ovulated as far as I can tell on the 17th on CD 13. I'm on my first cycle after implanon. I've noticed dull cramping off and on right through my fertile period.

ah fingers crossed hu. have you ever had the cramping before? I have never experianced it this early. Normally a few days before AF is due.

Thanks :) I don't think I have, except occasionally after sex so I did think that maybe all the checking of my CP could be making me a bit crampy. I have had O pains before, but never paid much attention, and was pleasantly surprised to see them come right on cue and confirm that this is what they were. Good luck, when are you planning on testing?

Ill be testing new years day all being well. As i ovulated early it has brought AF forward by 2 days im hoping so it will be due the 2nd instead of the 4th. It will be the best new year present ever if i get it.Oh im so excited and nervous the same time.

How about you?

I was thinking New years day too, or Hogmanay. AF is due around then so it'd be a lovely start to 2010, alternatively it might be a disappointing start but them's the breaks I suppose and I'm early on in my ttc journey so can't expect too much too soon. It's very exciting though lol. Fingers crossed for New yrs BFPs.

Yep fingers crossed hun. How long have you been TTC?
xxx

This is my first cycle. I was on implanon for 2 1/2 years as I'm currently studying for a degree in nursing and wanted to be in the last run before we thought about ttc. So like I said, we're very early on our ttc journey lol.

are you experiancing any other symptoms? I have dull lower belly cramps, dull back ache and creamy white CM. Im googling it and reading some very positive things. I have come across 6 woman on 2 differnt sites who has these from 2 DPO and got their BFP that month.
Just thought i would give you some hope.
Oh wow on your nursing degree. Hope it all goes ok and your get your BFP soon, really hope you dont have to wait as long as i have.
xx

I have the lower abdo cramps and the creamy white CM, CP is still high but slightly less soft. I wish I could look back and remember if I had any symptoms with the girls but I didn't know with them until I was already far on enough to get a definite BFP. I feel like a total beginner lol.

How old are your girls?
Oh my CP is very high also (does this mean its hard to reach) if so then yeah mine is high. Still soft and slightly open. I never check my CP oftne so cant use this to symtpom spot.

They are all good signs from what im reading when googling. im a googling addict. lol. Its great.

Oh im so excited. :happydance:

My girls are 10 and almost 8, it seems like an age since they were babies. Yep, hard to reach is high. Sounds like all good signs, it is very exciting.

Ah bless. So woul;d you like a biy as you have two girls already.
Im hoping they are good signs. Way to early to mean anything yet but as i have never been pregnant and never experianced these im taking them as good signs.

I'd love either tbh, I've never had an overwhelming urge for a boy. I have a very babied younger brother, 3 beautiful nephews and a godson who is due to be born at any moment, so I don't feel that I'm missing out on anything. I think my dh would like a boy, though he's quite happy to have another girl. I think it'll be nice to look back after a BFP and see if those symptoms meant anything after all. I think I'm probably going to become a journalling maniac lol.

tell me about it. Its hard sometimes cause i think i may be imagining them and half the time i am lol.

Where do you start a journal as i wouldnt mind doing one now ive started clomid.
xxx

We are on almost the same cycle day, I believe! I O'ed on the 15th, and AF is scheduled for 28th (13 day luteal phase). Like someone said on another thread, on New Year's Eve, we will either be able to be happy with drinks, or because we are pregnant, lol. It is an exciting time for trying.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you! =D

thanks joyalan and good look to you. Your right one way or the other we will all be celebrating something. I hope its the first rather than the latter though.

i have EWCM today and if my temp goes up tomorrow again then fertility friend says that i would have ovulated on Friday (CD8) (i have already imput it into there to see lol!).
So i would technically be 2DPO too, but i will know tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"