2 dpo ate fresh pineapple

wantinggirl

Reaction score
Ok like the title says i'm 2dpo ate fresh pineapple now i feel so queasy :cry: i love pineapple i just don't understand why it would make me wanna up chuck :sick: any ideas?

Happened to me once. The texture of mine was a little off, so I assumed it was bad. It wouldn't have anything to do with ovulation or implantation.

Seeing as i have ovulated already i know it's not that the pineapple was good my boys ate it to and they feel fine so i know it's not that either.

You're far too early for anything to have changed. Maybe if you were a week or 10 dpo it might be significant but I wouldn't read too much into it

Are you testing/charting to know when ovulation happened?

I had symptoms VERY early, 16 days after the first day of my last period, which might be similar timing to you, but I wasn't testing and I can only think that I must have ovulated a bit early. Both pregnancies I had symptoms before I got a BFP (including nausea and a rash on my hands) so I guess I'm really sensitive to the hormones but I don't think that is the norm. I ended up with REALLY awful morning sickness so I wouldn't wish it on anyone else! I think it is much more likely your tummy was just a bit upset because of a bug or something.

Thanks ladies i chart and do opk ff gave me my 3dpo today and my research showed i'm not crazy some women experience epd early pregnancy factor you can feel when you concieve not to say it will stick and not all women feel it that's why some women say they know when they concieve because they do you can experience symptoms before implantation actually occurs i was cd 16 yesterday when i felt sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->