2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

Hey everyone! May I join you?
Af also due January 21! So I'm 3dpo
I also had a mc :( back in July. So I hope this is it, and I hope it sticks!
And hopefully we can be Bfp buddies!

I've also been having sore nipples, I won't let OH touch bbs!
And I have very sore throat. I'm hoping the lowered immune system means there's a fertilized egg floating around in there!

I'm feeling really tired and grumpy today ad also starving!!! That's a bit it tho!!

Hello Ladies

I will be testing on the 22nd.....seems like ages away! Good luck to everyone xx

Hi ladies, I'm due to test around 20th! So good luck ladies!! This is the 12th cycle ttc so I'm feeling as positive as possible!! Anyone think they have any symptoms? My whole body aches! Don't know if that's a sign lol!

Good luck :) :dust: xx

Oh my gosh, I nearly just blubber at Jedward celebrity wedding planners!

Anyone doing anything special to aid implantation? I was thinking about benadryl!

I decided to buy a bunch of early detection tests from earlypregancyttests.com. Does anyone have experience with these. I figured it was a good idea since I usually test way too early and waste a ton of $$

Can I join? Santa also sent me :witch:for Christmas day (at least I got to drink!). AF due 20/21 although my cycles have been shortening so could be sooner. Terrible bloating and wind for days now, but may well be just eating rubbish food! Nothing else, bb's fine.

Good luck Ladies - lets get some :bfp:in this thread!

:dust:

Wow! There are a lot of us testing around the same days! Anxious to see results!

HURRY UP 20th, 21, or 22nd!!!!!! :coffee::coffee:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies!!!

I decided to buy a bunch of early detection tests from earlypregancyttests.com. Does anyone have experience with these. I figured it was a good idea since I usually test way too early and waste a ton of $$

I'm not sure if you know or if they have them at your local wal-marts but there are .88 cent hpt there. They are usually located on the end caps (not in the hpt area) but by the pharmacy/vitamin area along with other .88 cent merchandise. Just thought I would let ya know:flower:

Anyone doing anything special to aid implantation? I was thinking about benadryl!

I wasn't aware that Benadryl helped. It couldn't hurt though. I might give it a shot.

Here is the link I saw about benadryl, you're supposed to take it 4dpo
Im not sure I'd take it all day but definitely before bed and when my allergies are really bad (it helps you sleep so well!)
https://www.drugtalk.com/benadryl/drugthread.php/t-527712.html

This is the thread where they were talking about it:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...cycle-increase-your-chances-conceiving-2.html

Looking to join this thread ladies! Ovd on the 7th/ 8th January so playing the waiting game now. Im getting impatient already!

I am so excited for the 20-22! We will have so much news on here! Good luck to you all! I am so anxious but I have been having crazy vivid dreams!

I am so excited for the 20-22! We will have so much news on here! Good luck to you all! I am so anxious but I have been having crazy vivid dreams!
I know can't believe how many of us are all due to test :) really looking forward to hearing all ur results :) I'm also have very strange dreams the past 2nights :/ xx

Looking forward to seeing everyone's results on the 20-23rd :)
:dust: all round

Keep us posted on your symptoms :) xxx

There was a full moon on Sunday and supposedly that triggers ovulation in some women!

I am 2dpo as of today! This is our first month ttc, but hopefully we are extra lucky!

Can I join too? AF is due the 20th for me. I'm trying to hold off testing until 10dpo but its already driving me crazy!
Sending Baby Dust to all of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"