2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

Af just got me :( x

So sorry to hear. Do you think it was an evap line that fooled you earlier? I might be fooled by an evap today as well...going to wait it out! GL and thinking of you!

No because i peed on 15 of the same ic's this month and not 1 evap this happened 4 times last year I think they were faulty as the line was pink :( but ahh well on to a new cycle just gutted as i was suppose to be having an internal tomorrow :(
I wish you the best of luck ill be stalking this thread! Xx

No because i peed on 15 of the same ic's this month and not 1 evap this happened 4 times last year I think they were faulty as the line was pink :( but ahh well on to a new cycle just gutted as i was suppose to be having an internal tomorrow :(

That is really unfair...to get your hopes up like that! I got a very pink line too but with a frer and after 10 minutes. I just always thought evaps were colourless or grey and mine was bright pink...Guess I will find out in the next few days. I will expect AF and if she doesn't crash the party I am going to waste my money on a digi!

It's a bitch ain't it! Good luck, I think I may stop testing in future! X

That is really unfair...to get your hopes up like that! I got a very pink line too but with a frer and after 10 minutes. I just always thought evaps were colourless or grey and mine was bright pink...Guess I will find out in the next few days. I will expect AF and if she doesn't crash the party I am going to waste my money on a digi!

Good luck! Hope it wasn't an evap.

Oh no, so many of us out. Baby dust too those who are left - keep us updated! xx
:dust:

Well I seem to still be in (ish), AF was due Thurs/Fri. Tested Sat for a BFN, still no AF. BB's hurt at the sides but no other "symptoms". If AF not here by Sat I will test again. Limbo! :wacko:

Keep updating Lady H! Love your avatar by the way, so cute!
Sorry for the others, new cycle new chance.

At this point I'm pretty sure I never belonged here in the first place :( ff has kept my ov at CD14 but moved my coverline from 32.12 to 32.05?! I think higher temps last week were due to me having the cold.

Feel like it'll be another annovulatory cycle since had spotting at pretty much the same points then too.

I've ordered some ov and hcg tests off amazon so if nothing by the time they come will poas but not much hope left.

Well I seem to still be in (ish), AF was due Thurs/Fri. Tested Sat for a BFN, still no AF. BB's hurt at the sides but no other "symptoms". If AF not here by Sat I will test again. Limbo! :wacko:

Same here Hun Af was due Saturday and still getting bfn. It's driving me MADD ESP with the confusion I had with ovulation tests xxx fx we get our BFP soon :) xxx

@lovecakes
I hate it ff chart suddenly changes and then you realise you ovulated later than you thought you did :p that happened to me before as well

@ladyh I'm in limbo with you Hun! I'm at a loss of how to feel! I don't want to get my hopes up :S
I have no symptoms either, I've been having alot of nausea but I've been very stressed lately and I have problems with cysts so it may be that. Also my bbs don't hurt at all, and with my last pg they killed me and got huge very fast.... Argh! I want to know!
I bought a frer and it was so expensive!!! 16$ argh! I should have just bought more dollar store tests.... So I think I'll test tomorrow evening!
Any of you use a digital before? How early did it work?

@sure_lee how did you upload the photo with your phone? I've never managed to do it!

With great difficulty!!! I downloaded the snapbucket app, uploaded my photo, went to photobucket and click on the image code.
It was alot of work.

@justhoping92 :( sorry AF found you! Baby dust for next cycle.

To those in limbo...hopefully you get answers soon

Oh and dreamer mama, I used a digital last month and got my bfp. I don't know how many dpo I was because I sorta have irregular cycle though on average have a 31 day cycle so I thought I was 1 week late. Good luck!

i'm out :cry:

and i will never use clearblue plus ever ever again

thanks for the support ladies, congrats to the ladies who got their BFP and :dust: for all the rest of us xx

i'm out :cry:

and i will never use clearblue plus ever ever again

thanks for the support ladies, congrats to the ladies who got their BFP and :dust: for all the rest of us xx

Ya I used them once and vowed never to use them again... Sorry to hear that you are out too :(
All the best with your next cycle.

Who is still in? Laney_Bump..? Anyone else?

I am just about :) due Af tomorrow and got on and off aching lower tummy :/ I don't normally get this until Af is here and it's constant for a day not on and off like now ? tested yesterday and got a bfn :( so not going to test now until Tuesday. Anyone else has cramping score Af and still got there BFP? anyone else still in? Or anymore BFP? Xx

Well I'm out ladies she's got me :'( xxx congrats to all those who have had their BFP and baby dust for all those ladies in for next month :) xxx

Hello I’m really curious and I need help !!! So this is my first TTC journey 3rd cycle On 2/26 -3/2 I had AF (Aunt Flo menstural cycle )on cycle day 15 which was 3/12 (TMI) I had egg white cm & positive opk BD( baby danced ) 3/10- 3/18 really wasn’t trying to just happen lol so on what I believe is 6 dpo 3/18 at 11:35pm I had a burning sensation like a tattoo gun in my right lining it lasted about 30mins on 7dpo 3/19 I had what i believe to be IB ( implantation bleeding ) it started as a pink dot after the third wipe it was more noticeable only lasted 10mintues now I’m just patiently waiting praying and wishing for another sign Af not due for 8 days 3/28 …. anyone had these symptoms And ending in bfp ???? Sorry for long post really Curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->