2 Emergency sections, 2 losses at 24 weeks & 1 baby fighting for her life in NICU.

wow @ this story. my heart truly goes out too you..

I will keep both you and katie in my prayers.

I know we don't know eachother but just wanted to send my love and say that I'm praying for you guys. My heart goes out to you and your little family. Katie already sounds like a little fighter. Congrats on your new baby girl! :hugs::hugs:

Massive congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful little girl. You have been through so much and sound so strong.

Having a baby in SCBU is hard and there will be lots of ups and downs but focus on the day you will bring her home and stay positive :hugs::hugs:

1st of all congratulations on your baby girl! It sounds like she is doing amazingly well. Im sure her big bro & sis are looking out for her and she will be home before you know. :hugs:

Oh dear god.. Your story, it is something truly amazing, made me cry my heart out. I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like..
But.. I am ever so happy to hear that your wee Katie is doing so well! Congratulations! She sounds like a true fighter, as they all are - preemies. The journey will be hard, we all know, but you will get through it and will walk even stronger and prouder. Just have strength sweetheart.

Thinking of you both

xxxxx

Thank you for takin time to share your story hun.Katie sounds a little fighter.I'm sure she has 2 lovely guardian angels willing her on xx

Sending u, Adam, Sophie, Luke and katie lots and lots of love :kiss:

A very very beautiful family.

Donna, u have had to deal with so much and ur still here fighting strong. ur an inspiration to us all.

Xxx

Hey hun congratulations on the birth of Katie! It sounds like she is doing absolutely fantastically :thumbup: life in the NICU is one hell of a rollercoaster so prepare yourself for lots of ups and downs. Do let yourself believe in Katie though, she sounds like a real little fighter & I have no doubt that she will amaze you x

I couldnt agree more.
Souds like you have a little fighter there. Be strong for her and believe in her. I couldnt imagine how you cope with all that you have been through. I hope she keeps on doing well and comes home with you.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Really, really feel for you and sending you masses of love and future joy and hope. xxx

WOW...This story has been an inspiration..I Lost my Baby girl at 24 weeks...Your story gives me Hope to try again because I was really scared...I Hope you have been taking care of yourself...Take care!

:hugs: DueSeptember. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->