2 hours left any last min guesses

dbspider

Reaction score
Well it 2 hours to our gender scan so is there any last min guesses the update will be today

oh so so excited

im so bad at guessing so asked partner and he said :pink: lol good luck hope baby behaves! :) x

WEll the results are in and we are team BLUE !!!!!:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Will upload vid and some pics later

Here is the best pic our little lad kicking back in his own little pool head rested on hands

Attachments

• BABYBOND_3.jpg
    BABYBOND_3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 28
4d one snuggled into mommy

Attachments

• BABYBOND_5.jpg
    BABYBOND_5.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
Love the pic!! Congats on being team blue!! We have our gender scan tomorrow night - too excited!!!

I love the pic of your LO kicking back with his hands behind his head. So funny! Congrats on your little boy! :)

I love the pic of your LO kicking back with his hands behind his head. So funny! Congrats on your little boy! :)

Tell me about it that is my fav pic of him (god that feels strange saying that rather than it) totally chilled out lol

You got some great ultrasound pics!! Congratulations on your new son!

Congratulations to you and your misses. Gorgeous photos of your little man. Scary to think that's what my baby looks like, I just don't know what sex xx

Think that's the best scan pic I've ever seen! Your baby looks so chilled and comfy in there! It makes me smile just looking at it. Congrats on having a boy! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->