2 kids of my own , 2 foster kids , and hysterctomy

noshowjo

Reaction score
hi there , here is my dilema i have 2 beautifull sons age 3 and 8 , and 2 foster daughters so i basicly have 4 kids . i have endometriosis stage 4 so pretty bad , i am on a hormone drug right now which means i could get preggnant even if i wanted too , but i finish this drug in march ,
now my consultant has said seen as i have kids the best opption for me to relieve me of my pain would be a total hysterectomy ,
well this is wat im thinking , first off my foster daughters are not long term and can be takin from me soon , which means i only have my boys and i do long for a daughter of my own ,
i love my sons so much and ove being a mum , but if by chance the court grants me long term for my foster daughters , then having another baby before i have to have hystorectomy will mean i have 5 kids :wacko:
i know deep down i have to have op , but the idea of not having or trying for a baby girl of my own makes me sad

Just don't put it off too long. You have 4 children that need you around and you don't want to compromise on your health. There's no deadline for fostering/adopting, so that option will always be open to you.

There's no guarantee that you'd get pregnant again or that you'd have a girl. If you do try for another baby, good luck to you, but just remember that you already have 4 blessings in your life and you are a very lucky woman because of it.

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

Hi my sister was going through the same thing about 7 months ago. She had 3 kids, 2 girls and one boy, and she wanted to try for another boy. She knew she needed to have her hysterectomy, but she decided to try. She did get pregnant, by luck it is a boy, but know she is dealing with a lot of health complications from the scarring. She does not regret her choice, but she did not consult her doctor first. She said that her doctor was not pleased because she was putting herself at risk for having another one. I think that as long as you consult your doctor and go in with a clear head then what ever you chose will be the right choice for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->