2 large follicles = twins???

Loretta Lynn

Reaction score
hey all!
I am in the midst of my 2nd series of follicular ultrasounds.. i went in for a scan this morning and it showed 2 large follicles.. one at 16 and one at 18! My doc is having me trigger tomorrow afternoon and BD tomorrow night. He said that since I have two large follicles that he has to disclose that my chances of conceiving twins are around 7x higher (which i am absolutely ok with!!). However, I am concerned that I have not had any ewcm. It's been sort of hard to tell since DH and I have been BDing every day and it's hard to tell what is ewcm or semen. Anyone have any stories with a similar situation? I would be ecstatic to have twins, and although i know the chances are slim, I can't help but be excited after hearing those words come out of my dr's mouth! :) How likely is it that I'll conceive with the doing the trigger shot? (this will be my first month using the shot)
Thanks!!

with regards to the ewcm - Are you able to use Preseed? (sperm friendly lubricant) I hear this helps to create a fertile environment - and from what I understand you dont need to even use the recommended amount. I hope this helps- Lots of BABY DUST TO YOU!!!! XOXO

Exciting! Two follicles means two eggs, and even if it doesn't result in twins, it is double the chance to get pregnant!!! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->