2 months old - Teething Already??

Louisa K

Reaction score
He's been dribbling ALOT and chewing his hand ALOT, he seems really frustrated and is trying to chew everything in sight, could he be teething?

It possible hun, my daughter was born with a tooth! and my son started teething very young.

charlie is doing the exact things allways chewing on his fist and today kept putting his thumb in and he keeps putting his bib in his mouth too xxx

I realized he was teething because he was acting unusually fussy and drooling enough that I would have to change his clothes so I felt in his mouth and could feel a tooth trying to come up. We went to his 2 month visit about a week later and she confirmed he was teething and his bottom tooth was coming in, so it's possible for your LO to be teething.

Jack is constantly trying to chew his fist & anything else he can get near his mouth, but he isn't dribbling yet, so I don't know whether he is in very early stages too, but today I bought these from tesco:
https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/gummy_teether_early_teething_/
You can spread teething gel on the bit baby bites which means it actually goes onto their gums, not on the tongue etc as baby licks it off :rofl:

Thanks ladies.. I brought a 'stage one' teething soother type thing from mothercare but he got very frustrated with it.. He's been really moany today... Not his usual happy self :( He's asleep now though :)

I wet a cloth and put it in the freezer and he chew on it, seems to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->