2 neg tests and no period....help?

missy0107

Reaction score
i was on the pill for 3 months (loestrin 24) and it totally messed with my cycles and didn't work for me, i was spotting most of the month so i decided to quit taking it. i had started what i call a mid-cycle bleed on may 15, stopped taking the pill halfway thru my 4th pack on may 18 and stopped bleeding on may 19. since then i haven't had a period, i'm on day 37 since i started bleeding last. i took a HPT on day 24 and again on day 31, both were negative.

i have been having some symptoms but i'm not sure if they would be caused by my body adjusting to not being on the pill...i have had some slight cramping, but no bleeding at all, head aches, some light nausea, fatigue, and today more cramping and heartburn (which i rarely ever ever get)....but i'm concerned that my thinking i'm pregnant is mentally giving me these symptoms...

i plan on taking another HPT friday morning....should i be concerned otherwise?

First of all :hi: Welcome to BnB Hun.

If you have been sexually active then there is always a chance you could be preg.

Most likely it is just your body adjusting from coming off the pill. Also yes thinking that you could be preg. and reading up on symptoms can give you those symptoms. But to ease your mind deff. take test again in a few days if you have not started your period.

Suz

i have had unprotected sex since i've been off the pill, so that's why i'm concerned. i'm very happy in my relationship, so it would be a welcome surprise. thanks for the response, i'll keep waiting!

Not much more i can add to what Suz has said.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->