2 niggles. anyone else?

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
My main and most upsetting niggle.
I have this HUGE sudden desire for personal space. Not only is there no :sex: going on I have tis huge thing about DH coming near me. Im OK all the time I go to him but the minuite he wants me I feel really cringy.
Anyone got any ideas???

My 2nd niggle.
My farts really smell!!!

Aww Hunny is happens just make sure he knows its not him its the pregnancy it does pass!!

:hug:

Hes been really good as I will go to him for a cuddle. It just never seems to be the right time or place when he comes to me. Which is weird.

1st niggle sounds like your motherly instinct kicking in and you wanting to protect your baby and not let any one take him/her away, sounds silly but I know a few people who are like this and it could get worse as you start to get a bump.
2nd niggle,Have you been eating any thing different latley?Or suddenly changed your diet?
X

PP has a point, It could be something you've eaten recently, When I was PG with Carlee, Beef and Chicken gave me bad smelly gas, It was to the point DH wouldnt sleep in the same room as me.

This is from a paper I got when I was pg with Carlee

"If you find yourself burdened with an uncomfortable bout of gas, sit somewhere that you can elevate your feet. Doing so will take the pressure of baby off of your abdomen and let your body digest more freely. While you're at it, avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes. Even though your maternity jeans may accommodate for your growing belly, they may still dig into your abdomen, restricting digestion and causing pain."

As long as DH isnt feeling neglected I wouldnt worry about getting itchy when hes around you.

I am feeling exactly the same. It is our first baby, and we are still newlyweds I guess and he is over the moon and wants to cuddle and kiss and smother me, and it makes me at times just want to take to him with metal objects - poor man. I don't know what it is, my thing is that I just don't want to be smothered and smooched upon, and it is not because I feel like I need to protect my unborn, I guess it is because everything is changing but I still want to be me. Who knows, I do feel bad when he feels rejected and I do try and make that up to him - but I am sure it is normal and will pass all in good time. And I have no interest in sex at all, I just feel really gross at the moment and just would not be into it at all.

xo

oh thank god i have found a post like this we have been falling out because this is exactly how i feel! i wont let him touch me and the only time i kiss him is when im leaving! i know exactly how u feel i jst keep telling myself it will pass xx

It is terrible isn't, I feel terrible because I am being so cold, but I can't help it and I just have to do what is comfortable for me at the moment, and hope to god he understands lol. I'm sure he does because I am not normally so unwilling to hug and kiss.

I am the same with OH too. In bed, I know that he just wants to be close but all I want is space as I desperately need to sleep and all he wants to do when he comes to bed is talk!

xx

I suffer from Niggle number 1....alot (or should i say DH suffers lol)

With my first pregnancy, I was the same with OH. I was more distant and not so cuddly.

Hope it passes for you! Thing is, after baby is born, there aren't too many moments that you and OH will have alone.

im exactly the same too hun. My OH gets really aggitated with me though and it makes things worse, so i try so hard to fight it but sometimes i just can't

x

Thanks girls. Feel better knowing that I'm not alone. xxxx

Awwww Hugs to you all. I am actually the opposite. I want more hugs and kisses. I am hornier too and I do though have HORRIBLE gas :'( :'( it is soooo bad.

Horny??? What is this Horny you speak off???? I can't rember the last time I felt like this!!! Id say roughly the 18-20th August. Well I must of been to conceive!!

Bwahahaa!

I was doing dishes and DH was behind me. He came in for a hug which was all good....until I felt his junk on my butt. I told him to back off! Poor DH.

I had niggle number one too. OH noticed it and said that he thought I didn't want him anymore. I felt bad, but its just one of those things they have to deal with. Pregnancy does strange things to you!

I was the exact same with my OH at the start, i didnt even want to talk to him or be near him, n i let it build up so much we ended up having a huge argument and he walked out. He came back n we talked bout it n he understood and gave me space, he then had to go away for 7wks overseas n i missed him soooo much, but even now sometimes i think , Just give me some space to breathe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->