2 or 3 days dpo

Jenni1388

Reaction score
Anyone else with me? Would love to have some friends to chat with. :blush:

Hi Jenni.

I'm not 3 DPO but didnt want you to be on your own!!

How are you doing?

I'm great thanks. I'm new at all this. I had a lot of cramping last night in my lower pelvis. Hope that's a good sign. Just got to wait now. When could i expect implantation bleeding if any?

Thanks for responding. Have a wonderful day!

Hi Jenni,

I'm 2-3 dpo. Just started using the ovulation test strips this month after recovering from being ill and was shocked to find my estimations spot on! Mood charting is a brilliant aid for those of us a bit more sensitive to hormonal changes than others. ;-)

My doctors think I'm PCOS because I have 'some' of the symptoms and associated characteristics, like being overweight (I eat too much!), having extra hair (I'm part Italian!), a longer cycle (32 days), and sometimes I stop menstruating for 6 months or so (I have PTSD and react very physically to stress). But I've been tested (FSH, LH, testosterone, progesterone) and had ultrasounds with no cysts whatsoever. My cycle was 32 days even when I wasn't really overweight, and I've always had an ultra-light and short period. So there must be another reason why I'm not pregnant after 2+ years of trying naturally.

I'm thrilled to have captured a genuine LH surge using the strips this week. I had some tenderness and light cramping the morning of the 5th which is typical for ovulation for me. We're trying not to get our hopes up, but with yet more friends pregnant we're starting to feel a bit pressured.

Have you been trying for long?

Trying for 3 cycles now. I really don't know all that much yet. Was hoping not to do all the testing jazz and stuff.

I was wondering tho. Besides the light cramping that I had around 3-5 dpo I don't have any other symptoms. Normally my breasts kill me for over 2 weeks accompanied by every other symptom under the sun. This month nothing. My cm is very pale yellow and there is kinda of a lot of it. No bleeding that I have seen.

Doesn't sound promising does it? :-( Oh, I am 8 DPO today.

Trying for 3 cycles now. I really don't know all that much yet. Was hoping not to do all the testing jazz and stuff.

I was wondering tho. Besides the light cramping that I had around 3-5 dpo I don't have any other symptoms. Normally my breasts kill me for over 2 weeks accompanied by every other symptom under the sun. This month nothing. My cm is very pale yellow and there is kinda of a lot of it. No bleeding that I have seen.

Doesn't sound promising does it? :-( Oh, I am 8 DPO today.

Well, it sounds promising to me!

My husband and I did without the tests, etc., for several years. I think that's fine unless the stress of ttc is getting to be too much! We had other things to focus on in the meantime, so it just worked out that way.

All we can do now is wait, though. Each day might bring something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->