2 possible conception dates... help please!

queenofcups

Reaction score
i just got up in the middle of the night - 3 AM here in the UK and did a pregnancy test... clearblue digital which tells you how far gone you are. it was positive and indicated 1-2 weeks (very dark and concentrated morning urine)

the thing is, there are only two possible conception dates. the first one was on the 16th of August with my ex and i took a morning after pill within the 72 hours.

the second conception date is the 29th of August and with a new partner.

could it be either? i'm 41 AND i took the morning after pill after the first possible conception date so that doesn't feel right... but then i'm surely not far into the pregnancy based on the second possible conception date to be showing 1-2 weeks as it's not likely to have implanted yet? it's been 6 days since that time second possible date today...

any help or insights would be much appreciated. i'm ringing the clearblue helpline first thing in the morning on Monday as well as booking myself in to see my GP...

i'm guessing it could be either . i took the MAP 6 hours after intercourse and still got pregnant. even though you can take it within 72 hours, it is still only around 70% effective and that % decreases the longer after sex you wait.

i might be wrong but i think 1-2weeks might be the minimum time period that the test can show so i wouldnt be too focussed on that... The best way of working it out would be on the date of your last period and if you know how long your cycles normally last? Congratulations on your pregnancy Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->