2 psychic readings, same conception month :)

Elanesse

Reaction score
I know it could just be coincidence, and I know everyone says to take it with a pinch of salt, but I have had two readings now both saying I will conceive in August (Sandra and Gail).

I hope they are correct! One has said boy and one has said girl though. I don't really care as long at the conception month is accurate! Just hope I don't get too disappointed if I get a BFN in August/September.

I'm just happy they haven't got back to me saying they see no children in my life (or do you think they would ever say that? If I was a psychic I don't know if I'd tell people that they would never have children if I got that impression... its a hard thing to tell someone! I'd probably just lie... and get lots of feedback saying my prediction was wrong! :haha:)

Waiting on one another reading now, I hope it ties in. This is my last one, I have had to promise DH!! :blush:

Hay darl, have you got your bfp yet??

I too have had the same!

Sandra: conceive around the month of august with bfp in september (boy)
ruby: conceive/ find out this sept or EDD september 2012 (girl)
Jenny renny: conceive cycle beggining july with bfp in august (girl)
Gail: still waiting
Cheri22: still waiting

My lmp was 27 july makin me ovulate august! While my next AF is due 28 august so we will soon find out! Lol I hope sandra is correct with it being a boy hehe
I also hav a feeling gail is going to be correct as she was spot on with my live msn reading she kneq everything! Fingers crossed and gl! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->