2 Stone to lose!

holly2234

Reaction score
Ive been attempting to shift the baby weight for months now and im getting nowhere! I keep going back to the foods i love and i have no idea where to start with exercising!

Is anybody else looking to lose about 2 stone? (thats my initial goal!)

Also does anyone have any advice about exercising at home? Basically all ive got is floor space. No equipment and cant go to a gym so i dont know where to start!

ETA Im 5 foot 8 and about 14 1/2 stone right now. Not sure exactly because i need a new set of scales. I mainly want to go from a size 16 to a size 12 again. I was 12ish stone at size 12 pre pregnancy. The number on the scales isnt my biggest concern. I just want to fit back in my clothes!

Hi, I want to loose around 2 stone too. I'm about half an inch shorter than you but you must have a better frame than me because to be a size 12 I need to be around 10.5 stone and at the moment I'm 12 stone 3:cry: I've packed away all my maternity trousers and now only have 3 pairs that fit me so I really need to behave myself and eat sensibly. I'm BF but I don't think it helped me loose weight at all last time - if anything it makes me more hungry.

I have lost weight succesfully before using the weightwatchers points program. It's really really good and if I can't do it myself this time I will consider joining up but I'd rather not do anything so drastic straight away. Me and DH are just trying to eat healthy and not snack so much in the evenings.

I've started running again too, I went for my first run today as I've always found it a good way to loose weight and I really enjoy it. Would it be an option for you? All you need is a deccent pair of trainers and a sports bra. With DD1 I used to run with the buggy but I can't do it with the double so I will need to get somebody to look after one or both babies whilst I'm out but I'm determined to keep it up. I'll be interested to see if anybody suggests any other good home exercise options. I used to go to the gym regularly but we have moved to a tiny island with no gym so that's not an option for me now.

Good luck with your weight loss, I hope we are both fitting back into our size 12s soon:flower:

I've got about 2 stone to lose, I've started eating things like grapefruit for breakfast and adding salads and much more veg to my meals and eating them first so I eat less of the naughty stuff as I'm full on good things.

Hi

Ive about 2 stone to lose too! Weighed myself this morning and I'm 12st 8oz, I would love to weigh about 10st 7oz, that would get me back into a size 12.

I'm gonna get a pair of running trainers soon. Was always too embarrassed to go for a run but now the dark nights are here it won't be so bad!

Hi. I need to lose about 2-3 stone. Mine isn't baby weight, I gained it becasue of depression after my Mum died and need to lose it in case I need IVF treatment.

I used to be a size 8-10 and looking back at pictures, it looked wrong for my 5ft10 frame, I looked ill. When I got married I was a healthy size 10-12 and looked good for it but at the beginning of the year I was 14-16 but more 16.

I have lost weight and now a small 12-14. All I do is have half of my plate filled with vegetables, try not to eat as much crap as used to, I go running a few times a week (www.mandmdirect.com have fantastic deals on running shoes) and track the progress I make with an app on my phone (www.runkeeper.com). I also have a Wii Fit and use that as much as I can.

I understand it may be difficult with children but even by changing the foods you eat and walking rather than getting the bus or driving will help with the weight loss.

Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->