2 weeks 3 days late. Negative blood test.

dream27

Reaction score
I guess I can safely say I'm out of the running. I'm giving up on the hopes because this is very frustrating. I'm just going to wait for AF to show, whenever that is. I'm just venting because I'm really frustrated, I've never been this late before, and I could swear I am pg but all the tests say no. At this point I just wish AF would show so I can put my mind at ease with all of this. Maybe the symptoms I'm having are PMS symptoms and AF is on her way.

I'm right there with ya. AF is 2 weeks late and I had a negative blood test done last week. A tiny bit of me still thinks that I could be pregnant because my last (miscarried) pregnancy didnt get a BFP till I was 9 weeks. People keep telling me its a "hormonal imbalance" but I've never had one before and AF is like clockwork, so I say shush. I wont be convinced until I see red. Hope it's just to early for us to test. FX

im in the same boat. im 3 weeks and 2 days late. hpts all neg. had a faint pos the other day but all negs since. got an apt for bloods tomorro very confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->