2 Weeks 4 Days Late - BFN!!????

CindyJoBF

Reaction score
My Hubby and I Were Seriously Trying For 3 Months - Just This Last Month We Decided Just To Go The NTNP route because the other was just adding to the stress of our daily lives. And this month I happen to be 2 Weeks and 4 days late - But Unfortunately Still Getting :bfn: on both HPT and A Blood Test I Had Done At 9 Days Late. AF Has Never Been Late Before, Always On Time Like Clock Work.

This Friday I Will Be 2 weeks and 6 days late I have an Appointment With my OB to get an internal exam and Another blood test done.

My Symptoms as of late are:

◑ Thirsty All The Time
◑ Exhausted :sleep:
◑ My BB Are Slightly Swollen
- And just one day I noticed a darkening of my nipples
and my veins were much darker than usual. But
Havn't Noticed It Since? :confused:
◑ Creamy CM - Keep Thinking AF Is Here But It Never Is.
◑ A Few Waves Of Nausea at 1 Week Late :sick:
◑ Dizziness From Time to Time :wacko:
◑ Having AF like Cramping From Time to Time - And Slight Sharp Pains From Time to Time In The Lower Right Side Of My Stomach. But Nothing Horrible - Just Uncomfortable.
◑ And As Of Late - Skin Seems More Oily - Always Have Had A Very Good Complexion.

Any Thoughts ? - And Should I Be Concerned About The Pain In My Lower stomach?? :shrug:

Hmmm all those symptoms sound like your pregnant hun. Its is possible to be pregnant and still get neg tests. I would have thought that the blood test would have shown though. Fingers crossed that the ob finds a little bean. Good luck hun.

It does sound promising. My skin got really bad before I got my :bfp: I started getting acne that I havent had since I was 13!! My boobs were sore, too, but that always came before AF anyway, so I didn't think much of it. And exhaustion ws that main thing. I would be at work and just wanted to go to sleep all the time! I couldn't even concentrate!! Hopefully your OB will give you some explanation for all of this and here's to wishing you get a nice :bfp: !!

:dust:

I'm Hoping So! - Thanks , your Comments are so encouraging. I Can Not Wait For Friday To Get Here!

Officially 3 Weeks and 1 Day Late - OB Said that My Lower Stomach Pain Doesn't Sound Like Anything to Be Concerned About - Urine Test Came Out Negative Again. I Get My Blood Test Results Tomorrow =D - She Also Said That My Uterus Felt Slightly Swollen but She Commented that it could just be my normal Size or a sign of early Pregnancy. OB said she would be surprised if my Blood Came Back Negative Again But Either way she scheduled me for a sonogram Tuesday Morning to make sure that everything was alright internally. OH got the day off so he could go with me.

Today at work I cashed out 5 Different people with newborn babies - and saw 3 pregnant women come in. Also at the end of my shift while sweeping an " It's a girl " Balloon was floating in front of me - it had lost helium and was directly in front of my face. A sign of things to come I'm hoping :) Wish Me Luck.

Oh hopefully all that is a good sign for you. Hope your scan goes well hun, fingers crossed its great news for you.

Crossing my fingers that you finally get your :bfp:

Blood Test Came Back Negative Again .... Blah - Today I Am 3 Weeks and 2 Days Late - Last night I had Twitching And Sharp Aching Pains In My Breasts And Slight Cramping In My Stomach - So Glad That I Have A Sonogram Tomorrow Morning ...Maybe It Will Prove The Blood Test Wrong? ... I Just Wish I knew What Was Going On Already =/

I am never Late ...and When I Have Cramping With AF I feel It All In My Back - This Cramping Is Completely Different - I Just ...Feel Pregnant =/ I Hope Tomorrow Goes Well and there Is Nothing Wrong

Oh hun, hope the scan goes well for you today. Fingers crossed.

So I was super excited for today thinking that I would at least know what was going on with my body - But there was no Doctor on site so the ultrasound technician said maybe 3 words the whole time and when I did ask her a question she said that she could not give me any information.

I Then Called my OB to ask how long test results usually took to come in, she said a Week ...... I have to wait .... Another week .... At this point I don't care what way it turns out I just want to know whats going on with my body. If I need to try again, Or if I'm pregnant and just need to wait longer for a positive.

My OH came along with me and he was the only one who could see the screen the entire time because he was standing behind her. I asked him if she had measured any dark circles while scanning my uterus :shrug: - and his response was " she measured a bunch of stuff like that " :dohh: ..... men .... lol

So Today I called the office at 10:30 to check on results they told me that she was in with someone right now and would call me backI said ok waited until 2 and then I called again. The information was in but she was busy with a patient - I then asked what time they closed because i needed the information before they closed.

I called them at 4:30 because she said they closed at 5 and I had still not gotten a call back ........ she put me on hold because she realized that i had called on Thursday too - I told her that I did not have a phone tomorrow so I needed to get the information before they closed
i was on hold for like ...2 or 3 mins ...then she came back and said " she left at 4:30" ( The OB ) :growlmad:

So Here I Am After 3 Doctors Appointments , 2 Negative Blood Tests, Several Phone calls :telephone: - 4 Weeks and 3 Days Late - Negative HPTs - And I'm Still Here Wondering What The Hell Is Going On. :confused:

omg she never took your call or called you back. I would have been fuming. Hope ou get some answers today. I would be ringing as soon as they open. Good luck.

They Open At 8:30 ....and that's when I plan on calling - She Will Not Be Escaping My Call Today - Had To Take My OH Phone Even though he needs it for work, Which is what I was trying to prevent yesterday - I'm not taking no for an answer Today

So Turns Out I Have A Cyst - She Said Everything Looks Normal And Its Nothing To Worry About But I Have To Go Back Into The OB to See Why I haven't Started Yet ....... blah - Not Exactly The Answer I Was Looking For ...But At Least They Didn't See Anything Seriously Wrong. Cant Wait To Hear The Explanation On Why AF still hasn't arrived, especially when I have never been late before in my life.

aww sorry you didnt get a better answer. Hope the cyst is not going to cause you any problems but at least its not worse. Hope af turns up for you soon.

Your symptoms are the same symptoms I have been having, and like you I have never been late (early once or twice, but NEVER late.) I keep getting a BFN! I have two weeks 3 days late, I may try another HPT tomorrow... my dr. told me if I don't start AF by Friday to call and they'll do blood work.

I can't believe your dr. didn't get back to you. I know OBs are hard to find, but I would be tempted to find another one...

Good luck and keep us posted!

I'm 5 Weeks Late Today - And In The Last Week I Have Noticed My Veins Getting Darker - My Nipples Have Been Puffy and Getting Darker, Boobs Are swollen I Notice It More At Night - And Ive Been Waking Up Earlier Than I Usually Do With An Extremely Strong Urge To Pee And I Go To The BR Right Before Bed - I'm Still Having Pain From Time to Time In My Lower Stomach.... Yet I Have Negative HPT and Blood Tests And The Docs Say Its Just A Cyst ... I'm Thinking I Need To See A Different Doctor Because None Of This Is Making Any Sense.

Hmmm very confusing. I would be tempted to see another dr for a second opinion as af still has not arrived. Im not too sure what if any problems a cyst can cause with periods or ttc. Hang in there, maybe go see your dr armed with a few questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->