2 weeks late and bfn's

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so im basically 2 weeks late for AF and itook 2x first response the day i was due AF and day after which were both negative and took one today whick was negative. im not sure where i go from here. have a HUGE appetite this month anf after putting on some weight which i dont want so would appreciate any advice from you all xxxxxx thanks so much:hugs: to you all

Is it possible to get a blood pregnancy test done? That would really give you the final answer. If you do and it's still negative, you may want to see if you can take something to get your period started again.

Im 2 months late hun with BFN, its driving me mental. I had bloods done a few weeks ago and they told me they need my lithium levels checking again, had blood done again last week and get results tomorrow. Just come back from a week in Tenerife, thought i would get AF with me being chilled and not thinking about it but nothing.

Fingers crossed its something positive for youxx

Jojo, I am only a couple if days late and it's driving me crazy! I know my hcg is zero as had bloods taken on 21.4.
The only thing I can think of is my cycles are going to be long, am thinking of using opks next cycle to pin point ovulation. I did take soy this cycle in the hold it would bring ovulation forward!
Or maybe you ovulated later than you thought?
I dont know how late you have to be before a doctor will do anything.
Hope you get some answers soon.

thanks girls ill def go to the doctor for some advice! it wouldnt bother me so much only i just dont know where i stand now with my cycle etc. fingers crossed for you all xxxxx

I hope you get a definitive answer soon :) I am in the same limbo boat and it can be very stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->